Firefox

Jesus Loves You
FireFox in Van
As my plane was touching down at 1330 yesterday from Izmir, I was busy collecting my suitcase then I felt the earth moving, I thought Turkish builders not using the right Tiling adhesive on the floor.

Then I look at the Ceiling and it was moving, pot plants falling I thought it was a PKK attack at Airport.
Now the earth and mountain and everything move in unison the trees were being buffeted side to side.

This lasted a good 45 to 50 second then everything and everyone were silent. I caught a taxi from the airport I told him to take me to a **** or 5. the seen was cyanotic with Mosque Mionrits falling, chimney stacks solar boilers, anything lose on roofs onto parked cars and people below.
Got to the hotel everyone had fled due to fear. I had no choice either here or a Park bench now all taken.

As the day went on there were many many minor after shocks still after 36 hours.

The hotel is now full of Journalist, Rescue Aid workers, and helicopter pilots.

All of this city is shut as all the shops have their goods on the floor the odd roof tile, chimney stack or plaster keeps falling so i walk in the middle of the street.

Thanks for all those concerned some of the curses form some of you did remind me of all things past.

raven

Earth Laughs in Flowers..
FireFox in Van
Oh my goodness didnt think you were going this week glad you are ok stay safe. What a terrible thing to go through hope you can get home soon x

funlife

FireFox in Van
Glad to hear you are ok and can make something of you planned holiday Ive experianced a 4.5 quake before and that frightened the sh## out of me ! I never want to experiance 7.2 Nur and i have been following the news on the rescue efforts anyway look forward to reading more posts from you and hope you can make something of your planned trip wishing you all the best and take care . funlife

kemerkid

________
FireFox in Van
Thanks for all those concerned some of the curses form some of you did remind me of all things past.

I for one am pleased to hear you are safe and that you get out again safely.

With regard to your comments of late it would be nice to think that you will be a little more appreciative of your chosen safe home in Queensway W2. Another good move would be to get rid of that mask and try to return to the person I remember from the past.

You’re not safe yet and I am sure you are doing all you can to help people around you and that your business dealings have been postponed. Have a safe journey back. Good luck to you.

newhorizon

"Light Years Away"
FireFox in Van
Glad you're ok, must have been frightening.

Let's hope the city gets much relief aid asap, as looks like temp's are freezing.

Safe journey back home.

FRANCO

FireFox in Van
as my plane was touching down at 1330 yesterday from izmir, i was busy collecting my suitcase then i felt the earth moving, i thought turkish builders not using the right tiling adhesive on the floor.

Then i look at the ceiling and it was moving, pot plants falling i thought it was a pkk attack at airport.
Now the earth and mountain and everything move in unison the trees were being buffeted side to side.

This lasted a good 45 to 50 second then everything and everyone were silent. I caught a taxi from the airport i told him to take me to a **** or 5. The seen was cyanotic with mosque mionrits falling, chimney stacks solar boilers, anything lose on roofs onto parked cars and people below.
Got to the hotel everyone had fled due to fear. I had no choice either here or a park bench now all taken.

As the day went on there were many many minor after shocks still after 36 hours.

The hotel is now full of journalist, rescue aid workers, and helicopter pilots.

All of this city is shut as all the shops have their goods on the floor the odd roof tile, chimney stack or plaster keeps falling so i walk in the middle of the street.

you are a brave man firefox, know it sounds cynical but beware of looters.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom