simpsons

Firefox any comment.
I wouldn't hold your breath Lippy, waiting for a statement from Direpox. He is typical of all his culture. slag off anything to do with the west, but hides his head in the sand when its his own culture that is brought into question. Just like the murdering cowards that run Iran.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Firefox any comment.
Shame on you guys FF is just your average run of the mill suicide bomber trying to do a bit for his country, wherever that is.

My only bitch is when I try to run his posts through Google translator it either comes up in Mongolian or my PC freezes.

TCJ

Firefox any comment.
Firefox is a curious character - or set of characters. He presents himself as an Iranian Muslim. Yet his chosen forum name comes from a Biblical exploit of a great Jewish hero and his punishment of Gentiles. Odd, do you think? Or suspicious? Or just exposing his ignorance?

Firefox

Jesus Loves You
Firefox any comment.
This Woman preplanned a murder, goes out and buys a knife, stabs the man to death and then claims to be defending herself from being raped, no physical or medical evidence to prove her claim... man or woman, same punishment for both, victim's family refused to forgive her, therefore state had no option under the Islamic law but put the woman to death. The rest of the world can moan and groan, if you don't like the Islamic law in Iran,
Then carry on with your pedophiliac Man Made Law.
If Iran is so Bad and backward why Is David Cam Grovelling like a Lap Dog begging them to save UK and Usa from IS.?

Firefox

Jesus Loves You
Firefox any comment.
There's No smoke without fire! There's more to the story than meets the eye,either she was crazy or that guy must have done something to provoke the attack since she happily confessed to the killing.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Firefox any comment.
Firefox is a curious character - or set of characters. He presents himself as an Iranian Muslim. Yet his chosen forum name comes from a Biblical exploit of a great Jewish hero and his punishment of Gentiles. Odd, do you think? Or suspicious? Or just exposing his ignorance?

No insult intended but having a conversation with FF is like talking to the monkey, the organ grinder is hiding behind the organ throwing his voice, Lord Charles was very convincing but this puppet is better. And yet the more he goads the more the bull roars.:kafa:

TCJ

Firefox any comment.
No insult taken. I wasn't hoping to open a conversation with him; just passing an observation on a curiosity.

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
Firefox any comment.
Not sure I understand your thread lippy.Cant remember last time someone posted that the Americans had done another execution,or even China.Or is it let's have a go at Firefox again.I have news for you lippy,he will trip himself up again with his racist and bigoted posts soon enough,no need to drag him out from under his bridge with news from Iran or Ireland or where ever he's from.
Ps.Anyone noticed how good his grammar is getting lately.
Trev.

lippy

Firefox any comment.
Not sure I understand your thread lippy.Cant remember last time someone posted that the Americans had done another execution,or even China.Or is it let's have a go at Firefox again.I have news for you lippy,he will trip himself up again with his racist and bigoted posts soon enough,no need to drag him out from under his bridge with news from Iran or Ireland or where ever he's from.
Ps.Anyone noticed how good his grammar is getting lately.
Trev.

A quote I hate is "it isn't rocket science"but really it isn't rocket science,the clue is in the heading.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Firefox any comment.
Say what you like about Firefox but it’s sure better than Chrome.

But I see we’re on post #15 already – what’s the betting this thread disappears before it hits #20.

I started a similar thread on Soreass awhile back and it didn’t even make it to #10 :(

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
Firefox any comment.
A quote I hate is "it isn't rocket science"but really it isn't rocket science,the clue is in the heading.

If you hate it so much why quote it,its not rocket science you know.
Sorry Jaycey,its heading up.
Trev

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Firefox any comment.
Love FF or hate him I’ve got to say …

1. He doesn’t use foul language or excessive abuse
2. He tries to answer questions and sometimes these responses have merit
3. His posts may be contentious but he certainly promotes debate
4. I think it may be unfair to call him a troll just because he has extremist views
5. He’s certainly not PC (I like that!)
6. Without people like FF the forum would be somewhat bland.

I’d like to meet up with him sometime for a chat but I can’t say the same about another missing member.

Firefox

Jesus Loves You
Firefox any comment.
They seek him here they seek him there they seek that Elusive Foxy everywhere Is he a Ghost is he a Shadow or is he an Irish Lepercon.
sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom