hachris

Finansbank -Çift Sarılı Vadesiz Hesap account
Hi,
can anybody please explain me what Çift Sarılı (Double Yolk?) account is, how it works? It's some kind of high interest account but you can put in/withdraw money any time. It has something what they call "under limit" and some other conditions which I don't quite grasp.

Thanks...

Hi,
can anybody please explain me what Çift Sarılı (Double Yolk?) account is, how it works? It's some kind of high interest account but you can put in/withdraw money any time. It has something what they call "under limit" and some other conditions which I don't quite grasp.

Thanks...

hi,
im happy to explain what çift sarılı hesap is, at any bank if you open an interest account you have to wait till its due to put money in or take money out and there is an under limit (for example shouldnt be less than 5000TL). on this finansbank offer,they dont require an under limit to open your account,also you can add or take money anytime and your interest doesnt break you still get your interest for the money left in the account.
about the inerest rates i think its 12.50% for first 3 months and then after 10.50% for turkish liras, and 4% for euro and dollars.
hope this will help. regards

hachris

Thanks very much for the explanation. I have opened a çift sarılı and will wait and see how it works. I have done it over the phone and it was OK, only that the speed of coming information was absolutely toooo high for me. :confused: Sometimes I could not understand if they were "telling me" or "asking me" I think it's a completely different logic how this account works and different rules for it than I am used to from Norway.

evie

This type of account adds interest daily to the capital only not compounded

Latest Posts

Top Bottom