SonnyJim

Living in Paradise!
Filmonhdi HELP!
Yesterday I installed this program and it worked perfectly.

Today it said program not responding so I ended up deleting it. Since then I have tried to re load it again 3 times, it gets right to the end and then says unable to write program.

HELP!!!!!:pressie:

hijo

in my own clique
Filmonhdi HELP!
..hi sonny jim ..i would suggest
..not registering,then just click skip..then go on the Lo..if its still not working possibly you don,t have enough space on your computer

mintyk

Filmonhdi HELP!
I use Film.On and love it.
It does have problems some days with freezing and last weekend was one of them times while they was upgrading? or something like that. Had better be working ok tonight for Xfactor.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Filmonhdi HELP!
Have been using Film on for about 2 months -- no probs until last weekend when it frooze completely and I missed the final episode of Collision !!

But I understand now that there was technical probs --

alison09400

Filmonhdi HELP!
I had it on last night for 7 hours watching children in need and i'm a celebrity.....fantastic picture and no freezing :)

ted j

Filmonhdi HELP!
Hi Sonny Jim. Just an idea, open search and type in film on hdi. delete everthing that comes up (it leaves a lot of entries in your registry), Then try downloading it again and see if it works. it won't over-install on anything left in

Last edited:

SonnyJim

Living in Paradise!
Filmonhdi HELP!
Thanks for replys. Do any of you pay the subscription for Film on????!!!!

Ted j - ready to try anything, which search do I open??!!

hijo

in my own clique
Filmonhdi HELP!
..no you don,t pay sonny jim ..you don,t even register ..just click skip:cheers:

SonnyJim

Living in Paradise!
Filmonhdi HELP!
Oh dear!! Well I still can't download the program again. I have sent them a message to see if they have any ideas. I still have plenty of space so that isn't a problem, plus the fact it did all work a few days ago! Back to good old Digiturk?????

Just a thought - when I was connecting the computer to tv was when filmon froze - could digiturk have anything to do with that, or is my mind just working overtime??!!

Last edited:

ted j

Filmonhdi HELP!
Hi again Sonny Jim.(sorry i spelt your name wrong i've altered it now) . I don't know what system you use, but in windows, click START, then you should see (under my pictures, control panel, etc ,it should be near the bottom). SEARCH (magnifying glass logo) Click that,you should then get a box appearing with an animated character bottom left. click ALL FILES AND FOLDERS, then SEARCH. Whatever comes up,when it's finished, right click, and click REMOVE. This works for other progams as well, but make absolutely sure you don't want or need them . Anything it says "cannot remove" (to do with film on hdi) try dragging it out of the box (do all this with just your sceensaver on) . Then, open your recycle bin, and drag it in, then empty the bin. Also, try DISC CLEANUP (i've pinned mine in start menu) .Then DISC DEFRAGMENTER. I do these two regularly, as it's surprising how quickly your comp gets clogged up.Also, (if you manage to get film on hdi installed ok again), try connecting your comp to your tv before you switch either on. Hope some of this helps. Ted

Last edited:

alison09400

Filmonhdi HELP!
Have you tried System Restore and taking your laptop back to the day when filmon was working perfectly? Just a thought.........

trish

Filmonhdi HELP!
I downloaded and installed the program today. It installed without any problems but when I click on a station the picture appears for approx 2 secs and then it freezes. Does anyone know why...?

Oh dear!! Well I still can't download the program again. I have sent them a message to see if they have any ideas. I still have plenty of space so that isn't a problem, plus the fact it did all work a few days ago! Back to good old Digiturk?????

Just a thought - when I was connecting the computer to tv was when filmon froze - could digiturk have anything to do with that, or is my mind just working overtime??!!

SonnyJim

Living in Paradise!
Filmonhdi HELP!
I have actually managed to download the program again today, but the same as you Trish, no luck with any picture the system has frozen.

I am hoping this is a general problem, that people mentioned happened last week????

A few more tries and then I think I will give up, go back to talking to him indoors!!!!!

trish

Filmonhdi HELP!
I've been trying to get it working for a couple of hrs now - time to give up I think. Really wanted to watch Xfactor - looks like we are both going to be stuck with talking to 'him indoors' tonight - arrrh he's fallen asleep in the chair!!!

I have actually managed to download the program again today, but the same as you Trish, no luck with any picture the system has frozen.

I am hoping this is a general problem, that people mentioned happened last week????

A few more tries and then I think I will give up, go back to talking to him indoors!!!!!

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Filmonhdi HELP!
I have been trying to get for 2 hours - not a thing today - seems like Sunday is always a problem -- wanted to watch Celebrity but does not seem to want to play tonight !!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Filmonhdi HELP!
Sometimes it freezes every few minutes and sometimes its OK all day. Luck of the draw methinks.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Filmonhdi HELP!
Suppose we must count ourselves lucky that we can get it sometimes -- yesterday was all right all night

Pandora

Filmonhdi HELP!
We've been there so many times!!!!! It's the download speed. In many small villages you only get 1mb maximum and when we do a speed test it is so much under this. We complained to Turk Telecom and they said the village where we are isn't a very good line. (Why they didn't tell us that before we paid for Unlimited I don't know!)
We can get it sometimes on a good day but watching an advert for an hour gets frustrating!!!!!!!!!

Chrissie

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom