Fight for you rights.
:amen:Hi all at Sunset Bay Sandra and Roger wish you all at sunsetbay A happy new
year, we have not posted for ages on the site, we did not purchase our apartments reasons not anything like sold by agents / builders. Our advise to
anyone get a good lawyer do not let any person tell you you cant fight the turkish legal system / builders , solicitors settled out of court.

B3NGR

Fight for you rights.
Hi Sandra,

Sorry to hear you didn't buy. Does that mean you won't be buying in Gulluk at all? We didn't get to meet down in Rugeley either. May be we'll meet somewhere in the world one day.

There's still a couple for sale up at Flipflops. We went out last week for the first time in our own apartment. It was great and we had wonderful weather. Going to book for next New Year as soon as the flights are out.

Tracyb

nanamo

Fight for you rights.
Hello Sandra and Rodger, your thread was so refreshing - every one tells us not to bother going through the courts but thats the route we have taken, its good to hear someone has been sucessful. Would love to hear more about your experiences and maybe pick up a few tips along the way. Mo

Mushroom

Fight for you rights.
Hi Sandra and Rodger,

Well done, and by the way if you are still in the market for an apartment please PM me as I have one I could sell at Sunset - top floor, unobstructed views and Tapu etc all in order.

Gail

Fight for you rights.
Well done Sandra and Roger it's refreshing to hear that people are fighting back and winning.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom