Yalides

Am I pretty ?
FIFA officials arrested
FBI agents arrest 6 FIFA officials on allegations of bribery and corruption.

Later in the day the lead FBI agent informs reporters that it has all been a misunderstanding and all charges are to be dropped, as he drove away in his brand new Bugatti Veyron.

Spurs

Spurs
FIFA officials arrested
Six cells are being made ready at Guantanamo Bay.................

What a life these people have been leading & still its not enough for them. The only thing that surprises me is that its taken YEARS for this to happen, when just about everyone knew the score so to speak.

Spurs

Spurs
FIFA officials arrested
Its accountability that's seems to missing in this world & of course doing the right thing. I cant believe that Blatter & co are quite prepared to let these elections for a new President of FIFA to go ahead.

Not going off thread but, its the same as Rifkind now popping up on TV after being shamed, likewise the "Plebgate" MP who got caught lying.......what does it take for these people to fall on their swords? Its about as brazen as it gets & feels like these people are just sticking two fingers up to the rest of the world.

BBC Sport - Fifa presidential election to go ahead despite corruption arrests

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
FIFA officials arrested
In tomorrow's annual FIFA meeting, it is expected Mr Blatter will be re-elected to his post for a fifth term.
In a statement yesterday evening in which he said FIFA is going through a difficult period, such misconduct "has no place in football and I need to be re-elected to sort this out, it will only take me a year.....or if I buy a faster shredder, 6 months."

Spurs

Spurs
FIFA officials arrested
Strange that its taken America to "blow the whistle" on all of this, its not like they are world leaders in the game. Failure on Europe itself to have dealt with this years ago.
Will there now be court cases to fight extradition to the US I wonder? No doubt this crowd will have the best lawyers fighting for them.................RED CARDS all round.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
FIFA officials arrested
Unilever have become a sponsor of FIFA their new butter like spread will be released next week - I can't believe it's not blatter.

Spurs

Spurs
FIFA officials arrested
Its an eye-opener. Fraud, brides, theft, arrests, news headlines, refusals to resign, FBI & "I knew nothing about it".
FFS this is football, where was all this when it was the banks shafting two thirds of the world? Where was all this when ordinary folk were losing their homes & committing suicide ?
The shock & horror to me is, its took the US to nail these sods.............this has been in the public domain for years, INTERPOL where were you? SERIOUS CRIME SQUADS, where are you? And just about EVERY OTHER crime agency across Europe, FIFAs HQ is in Switzerland, they should have been raided after Qatar got the games.
Remember the child taken from a hospital by the parents & how a European arrest warrant was issued? YES go for the vulnerable but anyone who stays in a five star hotel & gets chauffer driven everywhere.....................leave them alone.

Fifa corruption crisis: Sepp Blatter denies responsibility - BBC News

Last edited:

pepperkat

From"Gods Own Country"
FIFA officials arrested
You know the old saying Spurs, " there's one law for the rich, and one for the poor" unfortunately there's a gap a mile wide between them.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
FIFA officials arrested
The 209 members of FIFA are voting on the presidency today.

Let's see if Sepp Blatter can win by 300,000 votes again this time.

Spurs

Spurs
FIFA officials arrested
I understand now, the US involvement is because most of the deals have been done in $...........nobody wants Euros :)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom