ramzy

Fiat doblo
Hi

A have hired a fiat doblo. Can anyone tell me if this car can take 5 adults and 5 suitcases?

Thankyou

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Fiat doblo
I think theres a long wheelbase and a short wheelbase ! But bags of room and good on fuel too { diesel } I liked it so much i'm thinking of buying one in the UK . 5 normal cases problem yok . Mine were Hudge plus TV ect moving into apt . You will be delighted with it ..... Diane

gra

belek member
Fiat doblo
Hi
We also have a doblo, you should have no problem with 5 people and cases.

Gra

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Fiat doblo
I bet Im bigger !

They are designed for the job, thats why so many taxi drivers use them
you will have no probs with the doblo, suggest the diesel though ! they never seem to run out of fuel

martin

ramzy

Fiat doblo
Thanks for the tips guys.

There are 4 large adults and 1 smallish. Sounds like it will do the job.

evie

Fiat doblo
we live in Fethiye and are thinking of buying a fiat Doblo. Does anyone know the nearest dealership to Fethiye.

booo

Fiat doblo
Pretty sure there is one in Patlangic on the left hand side as you head out of Fethiye towards the Antalya road.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Fiat doblo
AH yes its ugly . But never judge a Sausage by its skin ..or a book by its cover ! Anyway you can't see the exterior when your driveing it . lol ..Diane

tjd

Fiat doblo
Ugly yes, but really practical.

I rented one last year, was able to get furniture in the back with seats down, so much room.

paulod

paulod
Fiat doblo
Hi Ramsy,

You should have no problem. I carried 6 people and loads of cases last month.

It is very spacious and it only has a 1.4 litre diesel.

Maura

'THE GOLDEN GIRLS'
Fiat doblo
Hi Ramsy,

You should have no problem. I carried 6 people and loads of cases last month.

It is very spacious and it only has a 1.4 litre diesel.

Hi Paulod

We also have hired a Doblo for our hols, I have not driven in Turkey but am determined to do so this time. Do you think it is a bad choice for me to start in and any tips for a first time driver there.

Thanks
Maura

jolo

Fiat doblo
Where did you hire it and how much? They are absolutely brilliant and quite a few of the taxi guys use the.

JML

Fiat doblo
Maura just drive defensively and if there's something stupid they can do they will do it lol. Took me 6 months of living here before i would drive even though I drove the length and breadth of Uk with my job. Now I go anywhere no probs albeit 5 years on lol.

Peregrine

Fiat doblo
Ugly yes, but really practical.

I rented one last year, was able to get furniture in the back with seats down, so much room.

I hired one too but it wasnt long enough for a mattress - we had to double it over to get it to fit in

sure you can 6 people in - but you can get 26 people in a mini if you try hard enough.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom