IanK

Fethiye to Patara by BUS
Help and advice needed. I want to travel from Fetihye to Patara ( Gelemis) by bus on 20/5/10 and return on the 24th. I will be staying in Hisaronu and can get to Fethiye Otogar on the dolmus but dont know how to book a seat or what bus companies run towards Kas or Kalkan.
Any suggestions please.IanK

AlanK

Fethiye to Patara by BUS
Just ask at the Otogar a few days before you want to travel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fethiye to Patara by BUS
There's a bus every hour from Fethiye to Kas but not all of them go into Patara. Ask at the bus station.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Fethiye to Patara by BUS
All the buses on the Kalkan / Kas route use the D400 which passes the Patara turning and will drop you there. Bati Antalya probably have to most frequent service on that route and their staff in Fethiye Otogar speak reasonable English if you need help. Some of the buses operated by other companies going through to Antalya also use that route.

From that junction you can either catch a dolmus into Patara or take one of the Taxis that's always sitting at the turning waiting for a fare.

Last edited:

puma

Fethiye to Patara by BUS
hi done this trip a few times by bus ,dead easy go to bus station and book get off on the right near patara and plenty of transport into patara for a few ytl .also we stayed at the mehmet apartments great rates for the weekend and will be doing the trip in june ,but hiring a car this time

IanK

Fethiye to Patara by BUS
Hi Puma and KKOB.
Thanks for your replies.I think that sorts out getting to Patara but how do I Get back to Fethiye do I have to go to Kalkan or can I book to be picked up at Patara Junction? I ended up sharing a taxi last time iI made that trip and it was quite expensive.
Ian

Latest Posts

Top Bottom