Vicky

Fethiye to Altinkum by coach
Hi everyone

Im sorry if this has been asked before (I have done a search but can't seem to find anything) but does anyone know:

1. How to get to Altinkum via coach from Fethiye
2. If the Garden of Sun hotel is in thw town centre??

My best friend from the UK is coming over but her booking has been moved from Fethiye to Altinkum so Im looking at going to Altinkum for a couple of days so any help is appreciated!!

Thanks

Vicky

Magi

We did the trip last april Vicky.
Got a coach from the main bus station in Fethiye to DALYAN CROSSROADS (Sorry to use capitals but you need to emphasise the point), not quite direct, you get a pit stop of about 15 minutes in Milas.
Hop on a Didim Seyahat dolmuş at Dalyan that will take you into Didim - last stop is on the main road, then you can hop a local dolmuş that goes past the Garden of Sun. About 15 minutes outof the main resort in the 3rd beach area.

Magi

Vicky

Thanks so much for the prompt reply!!!

Just about the dolmus - is there any particular one we must get on??

Thanks again

Vicky

ade

we hired a car and drove it last year. took about 5 hours each way with a lunch stop

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Hi Vicky,

Dont get on a dolmus if it says "Yesilkent" on the front of it as this turns left at the shopping centre and you want to go right to the Garden of Sun as it is located at Third Beach:)

Vicky

Thanks for all the replies.

Ive managed to win my other half around and we will be going but we are now looking for cheap accommodation (we dont care how basic!) so if any one can give any recommendations it will be much appreciated!

Thanks again

Vicky

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Don't forget that the Otogar in Fethiye is currently closed and that all coach services are running from the Dolmus Station.

Vicky

Yeh thanks for reminding me - a lot of my customers have been thrown by that!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom