SLEEPY

FETHIYE HOTEL NEW YEAR
Can anyone recommend a reasonable hotel around the Fethiye area for a stay between Xmas and New Year.

LauraB

FETHIYE HOTEL NEW YEAR
Well there is Orka Boutique Hotel which is on the edge of Be┼čkaza Square. My friend has stayed there several times but I'm not sure if that would be classed as reasonable. We stayed at the Ata Park hotel for a few days back in 2012. It was very reasonable then and a pleasant place to stay.

FETHIYE HOTEL NEW YEAR
We've been to quite a few, but the Jiva Beach Resort is our favorite. It is a luxurious and expensive hotel, but it's absolutely worth the money. The Liberty Hotels are also great. So, you might want to check these out! But bear in mind that we've been there during the summer, so I really have no clue what it's like there during the winter. I reckon you'll still have access to the beach, but it will be freezing cold for swimming. By the way, I'm actually in Yakuplu, a small city close to Instabul, and I'm looking for a hotel near me open now. Does anyone know any?

Last edited:

SLEEPY

FETHIYE HOTEL NEW YEAR
Just ten minutes ago I just booked an air b&b in Calis from the 2nd of May...
Now I wonder will any of the locals treat me to a refreshment or 3 ?

Saoirse

FETHIYE HOTEL NEW YEAR
I.know where this is leading

You are busting to take a Mod and his current wife for a few days booze n scran in order to curry favour on TLF?

FETHIYE HOTEL NEW YEAR
Just ten minutes ago I just booked an air b&b in Calis from the 2nd of May...
Now I wonder will any of the locals treat me to a refreshment or 3 ?
You booked the wrong place, you needed a UK Wetherspoons where you share your pub name & table number and people order you food & drinks online to be delivered to your table.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
FETHIYE HOTEL NEW YEAR
You booked the wrong place, you needed a UK Wetherspoons where you share your pub name & table number and people order you food & drinks online to be delivered to your table.
That sounds like one of those places where you toss your car keys in a bucket and get a lucky dip.
Whats the TLF coming to ?????

SLEEPY

FETHIYE HOTEL NEW YEAR
I.know where this is leading

You are busting to take a Mod and his current wife for a few days booze n scran in order to curry favour on TLF?
Don't worry you will get the call...try not to forget your wallet.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom