ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Female Perceptions
According to a recent survey, these were ten of the most common perceptions women had about men;
  1. Men are not interested in what women have to say
  2. Men want somebody who is just like their mother
  3. Men only think about sex
  4. He's spoiling me, so he must have plenty of money
  5. If I sleep with him on the first date, he won't respect me
  6. I can change him
  7. Men are interested in my dating history
  8. Men don't like women who make the first move
  9. Men prefer inexperienced women
  10. Men are strong
About 25 years ago, I'd have agreed with most of this!!

Now, I agree with only No 6 heheh

So what do you think guys?

C

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Female Perceptions
Men are not interested in what women have to say = True
Men want somebody who is just like their mother = nope, like Kylie
Men only think about sex = Nope, also footy
He's spoiling me, so he must have plenty of money = Nope, wants sex
If I sleep with him on the first date, he won't respect me = True
I can change him = No you cant
Men are interested in my dating history = Nope
Men don't like women who make the first move = False
Men prefer inexperienced women = No way
Men are strong = True :)

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Female Perceptions
Of course we are interested in what they say as long as they agree to everything we say.

Women have been deluded into thinking men what someone like their mother.More like someone on page 3 would be close to what men want.

Of course we think about sex,for the producing of our kind to flourish is programmed inside us,we also think about beer,football,burping,and competitions in farting.

We only spoil you for a short period of time to get our end away,then the spoiling stops

Men always show respect if you do the humpty dumpty on the first date.Do unto others as you would like them to do unto you.l respect that

No you cannot change us.Later we can do that ourselves called cross dressing.The tell tale signs are walking around like a teapot and speaking with a campsite in your mouth and noticeable disappearing lingerie from the woman’s wardrobe.

Were interested in your dating history on the basis of educating ourselves in knowing how you score on the sexual side of experience.

That’s a myth about men that don’t like women making the first move.l am always for it.The first move to pay for everything,the first to shut up when the football is on,the first move to commit themselves to a life of slavery while we enjoy getting rat arsed with our mates down the pub.

That’s true about men disapprove inexperience women.Can you imagine an experience woman in your life.She will take ten years off your life with the intentions of forging your signature on a life insurance policy.She knows how to pull the right cords to leave you dieing of exhaustion without anything to go on

We are strong in knowing when we had enough and if you can’t beat them join them.”ooooh”.ducky

Last edited:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Female Perceptions
Girls don't like boys, they like cars and money.
Good lyric for a song.
Steve.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom