jacbartat

Fellow owners at Botanic Gardens
We would be pleased to share experiences and information with fellow owners at Botanic Gardens. We are due out in early July so will happily post some photos afterwards. We understand that the site is now complete.

Judy and Guy

Hiya, Just got back. The roof top cafe/bar is open but the downstairs part is empty. The communal bins still need to be cemented in various areas and there is a lot of rubbish,paint pots, debris, mess and rubbish around the area, especially on the car park perimeter around the outside of the site. There are still sinks and toilets that need to be finished and plumbed in, in the club house areas. I nearly fell on my backside when sliding on wet cement on the pathways. Theres a simple bar menu with chips(5 liras) hot dogs, burgers etc but not seen anything other than that snack menu. There appears to be a lot of empty apartments at the mo. My husband dished out lots of loose tiles from the swimming pool. The tennis courts arent anywhere near finished. The whole place looks like it needs a good clean and hose down to clear the cement dust away. The shop had some stock but mainly household items like soap powder etc, also saw mosquito spray, nappies, tea coffee and ice creams etc. Not sure if we are supposed to buy our own sunbeds for each apartment but there was only about 8 beds around the pool. It is looking nice on the inside but the area leading up to and just outside the walls is full of litter plastic and old bits of brick. Will put some pics on later, got to unpack and start the washing!!! ugh!!

oldwasp

Merhaba, I also have just returned 21/06/2008 and the site was not finished as there was no community facilities except the outdoor pool, as the nearest supermarket is 30min walk and restaurant 20min we only stayed 3 nights. We returned to see the bar had opened but was served coffee by a builder. Most things are close to finishing and I have seen some pics on another forum showing them finished, they say they where staying there but I think it is someone from the site who posted them. They keep asking for maintenance payments off everyone but until the site is finished I would not pay.

oldwasp

Do not worry about the site the apartments and community area will look fantastic once complete. But I would think best to have transport as the promised shuttle bus was not to be seen.

firebird

We have an apartment at Botanic Garden and were out there for 9 weeks and returned this Tuesday.. so we've seen the stages of the work and the development is nearly completed...hopefully!. Some of us owners have formed a group...we were informed that we need to set up a committee - we can then have a united voice and also share information ect...you are invited to join us in you like...enjoy your stay

firebird

jacbartat

WE would like to join an owners club and planned to put a note to this effect under apartment doors when we are out next week! How can we join?

Judy and Guy

oldwasp

This sounds like a very good idea and more voices will have more punch, this may get Hanel House to answer our grievances as they did not answer the emails I have sent them, until I threatened them with adding my experiences on the net. That day I recieved an email saying they will look into my problems. We keeping getting asked to pay our maintenence but we will not until the whole site is finished, does anyone know if anybody has paid these fees yet?

Linda (AKA Firebird) We have joined the group but it may be and idea to let others know how to join. Hope you had a goood tri phome. We had another crap flight with Onur. I think it better to use someone else next time

Regards
Andrew

We completed a 'snagging list' for our apartment mid June with a Hanel rep. We have not heard a word from them about it, despite them saying they would send us a copy of the list.

Has anyone had a 'snagging list' done and has the work been started/completed?

Is everyone having problems with getting a response from the aftersales or is it just us?

Narcissus

botanic family said:
We completed a 'snagging list' for our apartment mid June with a Hanel rep. We have not heard a word from them about it, despite them saying they would send us a copy of the list.

Has anyone had a 'snagging list' done and has the work been started/completed?

Is everyone having problems with getting a response from the aftersales or is it just us?

We have had issues since we were out in April where they have claimed it is complete.
I received Photo's last week showing the pool area which looks great a photo of the bar with nobody in it so if its open I do not know.
No confirmation on Sat TV, assured snagging list done.
I thought Hanel after sales was indeed poor we had to pick up the Hanel person to take us around to sort things out for completion minus the deeds!!
Has anyone got thier deeds yet or paid final monies or paying the community fee's.
The idea of a community group has to be a good one, we enquired about the £400 per month for non completion only to be told it would cost us £395 to get someone to go and say its not ready. Not sure if we do as a group whether this would benefit us all?!

After all that the apartment is fantastic and we loved the dalaman area, so much we bought another from another developer which Hanel did not like at all!!

Tony Sedman

We live in Jasmin, and were out there for 3-months from Jan 14 to Mar 20. We were the only owners on site as our apartment was finished on time. A dispensation form was signed absolving the developer from from any accidents which may happen to us on site. The Turkish workforce were really excellent, very hard working and always on time. Faults in our apartment were dealt with promptly. Staff were polite and courteous. Yes, the place was like a builders yard but that is what we expected and I was able to take photos of the site as work progressed.
We have paid our maintenance fee. It does not help to withold payments.

jacbartat

Tony

Are you aware that there is an owners' group set up on Yahoo to join - lots of useful information exchanged? Go on to Yahoo Groups, set yourself up and search for Botanic Gardens....we are trying to get as many members to join so that we can share experiences and pool resources. So far we have over 30 I think

Kind regards
Judy

We have had an email from Hanel asking for £2001 and they say they will release the tapu. I have asked for a breakdown of the £2001

a321gokhan

HI TO ALL
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN APPARTMENT TO RENT BETWEEN BEGINNING OF MAY- TILL END OF AUGUST OR BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER. ( 4 MONTHS )LAST YEAR ME AND MY WIFE AND OUR LITTLE BOY ONUR have BEEN THERE. WE DO PREFER TO GET ( OF COURSE IF POSSIBLE ) AN APPARTMENT CLOSE TO WHERE LINDA AND ROGER IS AND HOPEFULLY SECOND FLOOR. ANYHOW WHOEVER IS OWING ONE AND WILLING TO RENT IT PLEASE CONTACT ME. THANK YOU.
GOKHAN ( THE PILOT with mercedes ) like this you may remmeber us.

with kindest regards...

Please contact Gokhan via his profile

Email and Phone number deleted by KKOB

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom