KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Feed the rescued Animals
I think most members of this forum would prefer to support a UK or Turkish animal sanctuary rather than a US one. :hmm:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Feed the rescued Animals
Agreed KKOB i support 4 dog chariys in the UK and keep putting things away for for Turkish ones Collers Leads & Wormers .However i did like the " shopping " on this site if anyone wants a animal gift for a friend . I noticed some fleeces wouldn't it be great if the Animal sancturies on here had some made that just says Save Turkish Animals Then Akbuk Fethiye Yalikavac could all sell the same ones for those chilly nights and made quite cheaply in Turkey . Even badges too ...... Diane

zozatky

Feed the rescued Animals
I agree with you but but I cannot find a FREE food animal site here. Animals World wide need to be fed & looked after whatever country they are in.!!

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Feed the rescued Animals
Well if you want to donate, then do so to the Animal Aid Shelter in Fethiye. You can use the email address animalaidfethiye@hotmail.com if you want to donate through PayPal. Use the "Gift" facility and you won't pay any fees. 100% of what you donate will go the sanctuary.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom