ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Favourite Xmas Toy
The Ben 10 Alien Chamber?? is this years favourite Christmas toy.

What was yours? (this'll be good given the average age profile of TLF members heheh)....

Mine was a Johnny Seven Gun - it was fantastic and I've been able to find a photo of it - what memories...

nyts1i.jpg

C

Tess

Favourite Xmas Toy
Mine was a Thumbelina doll.
sorry can't put a pic on.
see below.
Ideal Toddler Thumbelina Doll
My sister is a lot younger than me, I went to school one day and came home and she had it face down in a bucket of water. That's my sis!!! Don't think I'll ever get over it, I loved it.

Martyn

Favourite Xmas Toy
I remember getting a new bike for my birthday(Boxing Day age 8) and being in hospital after getting knocked down by an Express Dairy lorry on the 31st Dec. Who said milk was good for you? :p Spent months in hospital with multiple injuries. :drama:

Tess

Favourite Xmas Toy
qnqm8h.jpg

That's bloody frightening Sharon :5:

C

Ahhh poor wee thing, sadly cut short when she had me to love her. Sadly her innards seized up and she was never the same again. Personally I thought she was lovely!! Bahhhh to you all LOL!!!!

Tess

Favourite Xmas Toy
I remember getting a new bike for my birthday(Boxing Day age 8) and being in hospital after getting knocked down by an Express Dairy lorry on the 31st Dec. Who said milk was good for you? :p Spent months in hospital with multiple injuries. :drama:

That's awful Martyn. :sick: :sick:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Favourite Xmas Toy
I never had a johnny seven as a kid but always always wanted one, a little later in life i ended up with 3 of them !Still got a set of original instructions for it.

my favourite toy was an airfix gun emplacement ! it was about 12" square and had trenches and gun turrets etc played with it for hours

absolute garbage when i think back, I was 42 when I got it !

martin

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Favourite Xmas Toy
Oh Sharon Thumbelina's eyes look like mine did yesterday after all the boozing, lol

My favourite was my little sweet shop, I used to love playing shops when I was little, I used to get all the stuff out the cupboards and my Grandma used to play along with me. Loves the little cash register it came with. I was never really into playing with dolls. Another favorite was a compendium of games, used to have lots of fun with that.

I did get a bike but not until I was 13, and a petite typewriter, now showing my age, lol

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Favourite Xmas Toy
I got a chemistry set and decided to make poison to give to my bruv.

Unfortunately he caught on and made me eat the chemicals and then brought me out into the street where he forced me to eat the moss from between the street paving using a lollipop stick!

Happy days

Tess

Favourite Xmas Toy
ahhhh Philip, what a little joy you were as a boy!!

Les I loved the shops too, the cash register was fab and the plastic coins and paper money. Those were the days!!

Favourite Xmas Toy
qnqm8h.jpg

That's bloody frightening Sharon :5:

C
Looks like CHUCKY from those horror movies Lol

I used to love Dinky toys for Xmas!
I bought Sue a toy rabbit that moved ,vibrated and flashed years ago but it didnt go down too well!!:p:p
I stick to perfume or jewellery now!!:5:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Favourite Xmas Toy
A rabbit that vibrates and flashes? Where did you get this again Terry? :p

C

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Favourite Xmas Toy
Aww Tess I think your Thumbelina is lovely poor wee mite . My favorite present was new corgi cars for my garage set loved toy cars and my Fort with cowboy and Idians Had a silver cross dolls pram but didn't like it much I told mum to buy us a real baby !!! But had 3 wheel bike then 2 wheel ones hmmm In fact i saw some 3 wheel ones for adults in migros .. i may buy one when i go back .. to save my acheing feet . Alanya is a big place ............Diane

val2661

Favourite Xmas Toy
I used to get a post office set and a John Bull Printers outfit every year and I loved them both. My favourite was my Cinderella watch which came with a Cinderella model which wound up and glided round the floor.

Val

Latest Posts

Top Bottom