Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Favourite Comedy sitcoms
As Christmas almost here, we'll be getting the repeats of comedy sitcoms, and I've just been thinking of my all time favourites and they are. Father Ted, and Only Fools and Horses, they were classic. I've just watched a clip of Father Jack, but too risky to load onto the forum, but he was priceless. What are yours?

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Favourite Comedy sitcoms
I liked Mrs Bucket . And In Loveing Memory . plus to The Manor Born ....Diane

Tess

Favourite Comedy sitcoms
The Royle Family for me.
My fave the one with Jim and Twiggy decorating and then they start dancing to 'A little bit of Monica" Priceless!!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Favourite Comedy sitcoms
The Royle Family for me.
My fave the one with Jim and Twiggy decorating and then they start dancing to 'A little bit of Monica" Priceless!!

:larf::larf::larf: Nana was brill too. Hey our Philip (Saoirse) could play Jim, lol. We could start a TLF comedy show, we've already got The Golden Girls, lol

Last edited:

Tess

Favourite Comedy sitcoms
Philip perfect for the role. :307bt: I'll try and ring him. :24:

REDDERS

Favourite Comedy sitcoms
Sunny Seasider said:
Yeah,just keep watching BBC Enertainment :2: ,(entertaiment my arse!!) & you will soon se them all,again & again & again

:42:

Martin..

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Favourite Comedy sitcoms
Yeah,just keep watching BBC Enertainment :2: ,(entertaiment my arse!!) & you will soon se them all,again & again & again

:42:

Martin..

I love UK Gold, and look forward to seeing them all again, can't wait.

Merry Christmas.

:50:

REDDERS

Favourite Comedy sitcoms
It's ok for you,even using a vpn on the internet to get uk freeview tv, gold is not available over here.

Martin..

Favourite Comedy sitcoms
As Christmas almost here, we'll be getting the repeats of comedy sitcoms, and I've just been thinking of my all time favourites and they are. Father Ted, and Only Fools and Horses, they were classic. I've just watched a clip of Father Jack, but too risky to load onto the forum, but he was priceless. What are yours?

My particular favourite has to be Basil in Fawlty Towers, John Cleese's acting was totally awesome. He must have been exhausted by the time each episode had been finished.

I have never seen anything so funny and even now although I have seen them countless times, they still have me in stitches.

Steve

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Favourite Comedy sitcoms
All time favourites of mine are , Vicar of Dibley and Dinner Ladies. I know they are not that old, but guaranteed to make me laugh :)

hijo

in my own clique
Favourite Comedy sitcoms
It's ok for you,even using a vpn on the internet to get uk freeview tv, gold is not available over here.

Martin..

i have uk gold here in kusadasi Redders wathed an old steptoe,and son last night ..also only fools and horses ..and ,my family love that programme

Favourite Comedy sitcoms
My favourite has to be Porrige. Cracks me up every time. Ronnie Barkers timing was brilliant.

I,ve just watched the DVD's of Dinner Ladies - priceless :)

Oh and to add to the melting pot - my favourite comedy sketch has to be the 2 Ronnies in the hardware store - Fork Handles.....

Soo x

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Favourite Comedy sitcoms
Fools and horses. Got them on disc ant BBC doing repeats on Entertainment. Never fail to make us laugh.

yalicat

Favourite Comedy sitcoms
Not very old but I adore Malcolm in the middle and have just started watching Two and a half men, this is shown on a weeknight on comedy central in the UK. Both series are american but absolutely brilliant, real laugh out loud stuff. Have just ordered the first series of two and a half men for my son (and me) for Christmas, for some reason Malcolm in the middle is only on dvd in region one so unlikely to play on UK dvd's but keep checking in the hope that it will be selling for region two soon.

Martyn

Favourite Comedy sitcoms
Only Fools although I have seen every episode many times. Men Behaving Badly was a great series. My all time tragi-comedy, for those that remember it, was Boys From The Blackstuff, superb but sad as well.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Favourite Comedy sitcoms
For me --- Fools and Horses
Keeping Up Appearances
Men Beheaving Badly
Fawlty Towers
Porridge

:95im:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Favourite Comedy sitcoms
Porridge is another great classic, Ronnie Barker, god bless his soul was superb, and Richard Beckinsale who sadly died so very young. They were a great time and always enjoy the re-runs at Christmas time.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom