bickern

father 'threw girl, 4, off cliff to avoid 1,000-a-month child support to his British
A father who had no interest in his four-year-old daughter hurled her off a 120ft cliff to avoid paying child support, a prosecutor told a court yesterday.

Cameron Brown, 47, is accused of killing Lauren Sarene Key after splitting from his British-born girlfriend.

Deputy District Attorney Craig Hum told a Los Angeles court that Brown killed Lauren in November 2000 because he didn't want to pay about $1,000 a month in child support.

she went off the cliff in 2000, how can it take this long?

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
father 'threw girl, 4, off cliff to avoid 1,000-a-month child support to his British
While i don't for one minute doubt that this is a legitimate and true story..( I read the story from the link not just the headline )..

What i do find difficult to comprehend is why any father or such a beautiful 4 year old girl would even contemplate doing such a thing...

One has to question his state of mind for Christ sake... and that of his defence lawyer,to suggest it was an accident. Accident my hairy arse..!!

His only chance is to plead insanity... talking of insanity, how on earth can the jury be deadlocked over the severity of the crime..???
Un bloody believable..

Alan.

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
i HATE reading stories like that. its the ultimate act of betrayal, and the fault of both parents, a greedy bitch of a mother and an evil dad, imagine the fright the child must have felt! makes me so mad! may sound bad but hopefully it was an instant death!

PASH

a greedy bitch of a mother !

I fail to understand how you can conclude that she is an greedy bitch of a mother? $1000 per month is not vast in the run of things for support these days and no matter what arguments or hatred the couple had for themselves, there can never be an excuse for throwing an innocent 4 year old child off a cliff.

Peter (in Alans honour)

zuberdust

I fail to understand how you can conclude that she is an greedy bitch of a mother? $1000 per month is not vast in the run of things for support these days and no matter what arguments or hatred the couple had for themselves, there can never be an excuse for throwing an innocent 4 year old child off a cliff.

Peter (in Alans honour)

i absolutly agree but $1000 a month? she is just as guilty, if she had no job then perhaps but money always gets in the way of things! i dont know much about child support but not even me a 21 yr old would spend that amount of money on myself a month, she would have been getting other council benefits too most likkey as she had a young child.

ukizook

i absolutly agree but $1000 a month? she is just as guilty, if she had no job then perhaps but money always gets in the way of things! i dont know much about child support but not even me a 21 yr old would spend that amount of money on myself a month, she would have been getting other council benefits too most likkey as she had a young child.

I didn't think they have council benefits and the like in the USA, so this "Greedy bitch" as you call her may have to have used this money for food and shelter and everything else for her daughter.

I don't know, but neither do you so it's a rather sweeping statement you made there :(

Last edited:

PASH

Depending on the exchange rate that is between 500 and 750 pounds per month, not excessive. You summise council house, benefits but don't forget, she may not be eligable for these as she has obviously been in the USA. So, £750 per month would not be alot to live on and would certainly put her on the poverty line in the UK.

Peter

zuberdust

I didn't think they have council benefits and the like in the USA

she is living in uk right? then she does, i think she can keep claiming untill child is 18 living at home and she is earning a certain amount of money. i dont know what its like in the USA....

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus

I wonder... did you actually read the story in the link Saqib..?? or just glance at the headline..??

Alan.

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
Read the story Saqib... she's a British immigrant..!

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
I agree with alan .I just hope its in a State that puts the sick moron in the electric chair . How could any father love money more than that sweet child . I.d like to drop him from a plane . Being childless these things are beyond me . Diane

ukizook

she is living in uk right? then she does, i think she can keep claiming untill child is 18 living at home and she is earning a certain amount of money. i dont know what its like in the USA....

Errr? I think she is a British immigrant living in the USA, or at least thats how I read the link. A bit of premature ej*******n there I think.

zuberdust

Read the story Saqib... she's a British immigrant..!

oh whoops! i did read but misunderstood, i thought she got with the american then after moved back to uk where he was sending her money... ah...

Latest Posts

Top Bottom