ted j

Fantasy newspaper headlines
What would be your favourite fantasy newspaper headline?........... Only 2 rules, 1, nothing to do with smoking, 2 AS MANY AS YOU LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mine would probably be"10p cure for cancer found!", "Guy Fawkes dna rebuids android, who completes the original task" And "World poverty, now a thing of the past". Oh and "All tapu's arrive within 3 days"

What would be your favourite fantasy newspaper headline?........... Only 2 rules, 1, nothing to do with smoking, 2 AS MANY AS YOU LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mine would probably be"10p cure for cancer found!", "Guy Fawkes dna rebuids android, who completes the original task" And "World poverty, now a thing of the past". Oh and "All tapu's arrive within 3 days"

"Greensman wins triple rollover"

Martyn

Vagrant found drinking battery acid and his mate was eating fireworks.

Police charged one and let the other off.

20 toilets stolen from local nick.
Police say they have nothing to go on!

An elephant was recorded doing a ton on the M1 today.
Motorists are advised to treat it as a roundabout.

A large hole today appeared in a Bodrum road.
The Jendarma are looking into it.

A new report published today claimed that, in the past 3 months, 126 young English girls each day in Turkey had sex with a bar waiter.
The waiter is now recovering in hospital

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Gordon Brown Voted The Best Prime Minister Ever, Tony Blair Comes In A Close Second.

Gin&Tonic

"Turkish and British People to Pay The Same Price For Goods"

Then maybe it will stop me having a day like I am today when I'm being asked 17 Lira for an air freshener refill instead of 7 Lira, 20 Lira for a skin cream instead of 5 Lira and 7 Lira for a melon when my Turkish neighbours paid 3 Lira and they were the same weight.

Sorry, rant over !!!!!!!

lilacdiana

lilacdiana
UK Has Hottest Summer Ever !

or

Man Discovered in Lapland wearing a red suit and riding a reindeer with a red nose!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom