Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Famous People you have met
Lets hear what famous people TLF members have met.

Now lets keep it to people you have at least said hello to otherwise we have people just mentioning some eejit they seen in the distance or on tv!

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
excellent

Cenis claim to fame is gonna take a bit of beating

(bloody glad I didnt go first now)

Tess

Had a coffee and chat with Chris Eubank in Gatwick airport, perfect gent and so so friendly.
Ian Paisley Jnr and Senior (at work) many times (does that count???)

maggie

Ive actually sang on stage with The Temptations and the Three Degrees(Well attemped to sing., and have met Sir Jimmy Saville I have a photo of me with him (Will dig it out).
Actually Ive met quite a few famous people and animals too, I met Ethel from Eastenders dog My Willy, she was lovelley so was the dog, and does anyone remember Roger de Caucy and Nookie Bear I was sat on stage with him whilst he performed.

The list goes on but you will get bored lol.

Hugs Maggie xx

Ceni

Ceni
LMAO, sorry I meant Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin, not Robert Palmer....:dooh:

Ceni

Ceni
lol No I wasn't stoned, just always get their names mixed up.

KKOB has just said he reckons I should be stoned !

Gail

I have met a few but the biggest plonker if them all was Jean-Claude Van Damme, he made a film in the camp that Gary was based at in Hong Kong and graced us with his presence for lunch one Sunday, big muscles, short and a right plonker :evil::evil:

Saoirse, he was an absolute gent, and extremely funny.

Marie Helvin is even more beautiful "in the flesh". Her publicity pics don,t do her justice.

Soo x

Last edited:

james1873

In 1973 I worked in the Mining industry and the Mine I was employed at broke a World Record for Coal Production and was featured on the ITV national News - and this is how I had quite a lengthy conversation with the now, Sir ,Trevor Mcdonald "Doon The Pit". To cut to the chase I will never forget that conversation because he had been over in Belfast and witnessed the aftermath of a bombing in which many people had lost their lives and he told me "He would rather be there just now, than here". It kinda put things into a perspective for me.
Sir Trevor Mcdonald - Absolutely Brilliant Man.

Last edited:

RIK

Many Years ago I used to play in a band.Was onstage with Hermans Hermits,Swinging Blue Jeans and Nashville Teens.The Bass Player from Nashville Teens wanted to buy my Burns Bison Bass Guitar but I wouldn't sell.Later we played for the Americans in Germany and backed Julie some body or other.To old now and can't remember.Do know it was the best time of my life in germany.memories.

Ian

ted j

When i was in a band, we were the warm up act for the Drifters once, got talking with Johnny moore (one of the original lead singers) afterwards . Talked to Eric Stewart (10 cc & Mindbenders) . Both really nice. Jon Bon Jovi opened a door for kath once, she didn't know who he was!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom