maggie

Facebook
I know a lot of TLF members are Face bookers.

I am SO if anyone would like to add me its MAGGIE HAYCOX.

I do have quite a few of you as my facebook friends and its quite a suprise when I find out your real names and not your TLF handles.

Hugs Maggiexxx:bigkiss:

Kusann

Facebook
Sent an invite to you Maggie .......& Sue is it Su on face book sent invite
and Aytun W-O invite to you to

Last edited:

ZiaCa'

Facebook
Friends with some TLF Members on Facebook too. If you would like to add me, pls pm me for name. Thanks!

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Facebook
I'll send you a friend request Maggie, anyone want to be my friend,:kiss: I am Lesley McGee, (Manchester), I've already made a few from TLF. :thanks:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Facebook
Yes Lesley i am also your friend on the facebook ...But i don't have a clue how to use the darn thing , I joined and you were there but i didn't know how to talk to you , !!!! So when you get home we can both go on it and you can be the instructure i'm sure it will be easy once i learn how ...But i've had 5 africans requesting friendship , Like those scam emails , .....Diane xxx .....PS Have a lovely time don't forget your long johns , and a vest , ..

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Facebook
Yes Lesley i am also your friend on the facebook ...But i don't have a clue how to use the darn thing , I joined and you were there but i didn't know how to talk to you , !!!! So when you get home we can both go on it and you can be the instructure i'm sure it will be easy once i learn how ...But i've had 5 africans requesting friendship , Like those scam emails , .....Diane xxx .....PS Have a lovely time don't forget your long johns , and a vest , ..

Thank Hun, when I get back we'll have a do on Facebook, if you ever get a request and you're not sure who they are, just ignore, do not accept their friendship. I have had a few that I think maybe from TLF, but I only know their TLF names, so therefore if I have rejected anybody that is the reason why. Diane, we'll have our play with Facebook and Msn open like we did on Avatar stuff, and we can swear away on Facebook, if you get it wrong, lol.

I shall miss TLF for the 4 days, but will be so lovely to see our good friends again, just hope we don't get lost in the forest and I have to decide who shall I eat first, lol.

tomc1984

Facebook
See what you have started, do not mind TLF members catching me on facebook either, I am just my name tom cree

Tess

Facebook
I am on Facebook too, but admit to not having a clue how to navigate it, I can accept / confirm friendships but do not have a clue yet how to request them. My Facebook name is Tess / Sharon Doey.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Facebook
I am on Facebook too, but admit to not having a clue how to navigate it, I can accept / confirm friendships but do not have a clue yet how to request them. My Facebook name is Tess / Sharon Doey.

We'll have to have a Facebook session next week, with two windows open 1 being TLF, as we don't want to miss the posts on here. If I'm honest I prefer the interaction here to Facebook, but that's only my personal opinion.

Tess

Facebook
Can't imagine liking it better than here either Sunny LOL!!!!
I'm up for the lessons next week.

Facebook
Hi Maggie not on facebook but ken is, back home we had a girl friend whose boyfriends surname was Haycock she never could remember it so she called him strawballs!
Jim

Latest Posts

Top Bottom