Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
Facebook
Ok ok its like marmite - you love it or hate it............or both like me.

I could nt get my FF this morning (facebook fix) anyone else having problems?

Its great for family and friends pictures and nosing what ole friends are up to and not being able to join in and them being jelours of our weather in Turkey....but i hate the sending things stuff and all the other pointless things on there but its amazing what people think up to put on there. It was lovely for the whole clan to see hours old pictures of the new addition to the family and whats going on with the folks you are interested in.

Its not down in UK at the moment so wonder what the problem is here:33:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Facebook
We're getting a DNS error this morning.

Try this while you're waiting. All the Red Links are working on it.

Crackbook

Last edited:

Harem

I've cliqued
Facebook
No, it was not available here this morning, something about a DNS server failure.

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
Facebook
My friend is beside herself cos she says her cows will escape from her farm............sounds like a bloody funny farm to me. How very sad we all are sometimes!!!

how odd is this? the bloke across the table has got it up (facebook)!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Facebook
Yep, Mrs KKOB said something that sounds like Bullocks to me this morning !

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
Facebook
Definately bullocks - same room same connection no bugs on computer.........dns still coming up for me and hes got into it on the other computer!!!!! hmmmmmmmm something dodgy here.

Martyn

Facebook
Try on your computer to manually add these dns servers 4.2.2.1 & 4.2.2.2.

They are public ones I have used for years. I'm on a Mac at the moment but you need to change the dns settings of your tcp/ip settings as per the screenshot bottom. You may have to do a reboot. You can also add them by clicking the advanced button and adding them there,

Attachments

• winxp-tcpip.jpg
    winxp-tcpip.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
Facebook
Thanks but it seems ok now- I had trouble getting back on here. If i start messing about with settings i think i will blow the whole thing away as i am not that geeky and him across the table will shout at me. Before now hes spent days and nights seeking viruses and bugs - and as long as I can get onto my four main sites I am happy!!!! Back to FB now..........once my leg is out of plaster I am banning myself from the laptop for two whole weeks..........ok well will have ten minutes a day max!

uncle fester

Senior Member.
Facebook
both facebook is back and eastenders is on,don't want anything else until i get my efes in gumbet tonight.LOL.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Facebook
That facebook farm thing is very popular a lot of my friends use it. Strange i say, very strange, i jsut chat to my freinds and family and play games. having got time for farming, i bet they are all harvesting at the moment up from dawn to dusk, gosh too much hard work is not good !!!

Hope you all get back on soon.

Eve

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Facebook
Make's me chuckle how Mrs KKOB's always ranting on about farmer's new cars every year, new subsidised this, subsidised that, :dance::blah::dance:

Where is she most of the day ? Farmtown ! FFS !

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Facebook
Phew! I am a facebook addict. It's great for keeping in touch and i enjoy playing the games. I would be gutted if Facebook ever went offline...how sad is that?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom