Martyn

FA Cup Final
Well it's a big day for us to get our first bit of silverware in two years. I admire the job David Moyes has done at Everton with the squad and injuries he has had so should we lose today it will go to a deserving manager and team. Let's hope for a great game.:smile:

steve & sue

FA Cup Final
Quite agree Martyn. As an impartial supporter i would like to see Everton win but whoever wins let's hope it will be a more entertaining & exciting game than the Champions league final. I dont know about anyone else but i think the FA Cup final is still the best for atmosphere & i love seeing the sun shining on the Wembley pitch.

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
FA Cup Final
I'm supporting the team that has seven letters, two e's in the name, and play in blue.....

C

FA Cup Final
I was at the Chelsea Man U final in 1994. My first child was due to be born a few weeks later and my wife agreed that if we won and we had a girl we would call her Chelsea.

She is called Kirsty.

whoever wins let's hope it will be a more entertaining & exciting game than the Champions league final. .

I understand the sentiment, but as a Chelsea fan first and a football fan second (can't help it - thats just the way it is) my preferences, in order, are:

A wonderful game and Chelsea win by a large margin
A dreadful game and Chelsea win by a large margin
A wonderful game and Chelsea win by a narrow margin

No matter how wondeful the game is if we lose then I will not have enjoyed it.

Martyn

FA Cup Final
A wonderful game and Chelsea win by a large margin
A wonderful game and Chelsea win by a narrow margin

I vote for option 1 :smile:

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
FA Cup Final
easy peasy for Chelski after the initial shock of going 1 down; EFC never really had much to trouble CFC that, particulary when CFC equalised...reckon that Malouda attempt was a goal....Not a great final, but watchable....

FA Cup Final
WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO.

We won! And it was a decent game.

Well done Chelski,a great game,come on Moyes come back to Celtic.Oops btb sorry.

He'd be a great Celtic manager. Don't think he'll leave Everton though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Martyn

FA Cup Final
Moyes should stay at Everton, they just need investment in a bigger squad. That is all that is missing.

As an aside five minutes into the game there was a knock at the front door and a representative of EON was cold calling to talk about changing our utilities :27::mad:

Last edited:

alison09400

FA Cup Final
Chelsea winning the FA Cup, and Rangers doing the double...I'm a happy bunny today :lol::lol:

Well done!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom