Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
F i g h t !
Jesus have put a couple of news stories on to try and get a bit of a row going but no luck

So who out there just wants to have a fight?

EVELYNNE

evelynne
F i g h t !
can i watch piers morgan first and have a couple of bacardi and coke s then i might be ready for a fight lol

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
F i g h t !
well to be honest I would have preferred a fella so it could have been an intelligent row but fair enough

EVELYNNE

evelynne
F i g h t !
you barsteward typical male drival ...ifs that how you spell it. i hope you are a liverpool supporter ha ha

carolk

R.I.P
F i g h t !
Maybe you thought people didn't notice. Heres another thought for you, they noticed, decided you were bored, and looking for a fight and, just ignored you! Very sensible I would say! :heh:

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
F i g h t !
ding ding round one

scum!

a bit rich from the pigeon fancying drug dealing always going to be second best to their neighbours City!

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
F i g h t !
ding ding round one

scum!

a bit rich from the pigeon fancying drug dealing always going to be second best to their neighbours City!

completely "shameless" !

be watching the gers tomorrow !

"want to buy some gear"

martin

Tess

F i g h t !
Rangers to win tomorrow, come on the Gers, ahhh sorry for Kris Boyd taking over Henrik Larsen's goal record, you win some, you lose some, ehhh wanna fight????

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
F i g h t !
lol!

Well boyds no Henrik to start with

But will be hiding behind the sofa tomorrow!

jakkigers

Eccleston/Konacik
F i g h t !
:48:Sorry Parrot but the Gers will win easy - even without Boogie (and maybe Novo and Papac). We're on fire at the moment - and Celtic haven't a clue. But will still be hiding behind my Rangers cushion while I'm watching the game :gulme:

F i g h t !
So who out there just wants to have a fight?

Yeah, why not. Shall we start with trading insults, get into some heavy taunting, take polarised positions about a moral issue or just start banging each other on the head with a lump of concrete? What's that about Jesus anyway?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom