cweir

Eye test Bodrum
Where can I go to get an eye test in Bodrum? My partner has tried to go to the state hospital as he has citizenship but to make an apponitment has proved nearly impossible!!

Does anyone know what a private test would cost and where is the best place to go?
Thanks

Harem

I've cliqued
Eye test Bodrum
Go to an optician and they will take you to where the eye test is carried out.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Eye test Bodrum
cagdas optik in yalikavak was ok, cant remember the cost but not expensive

he has all the prices in the window

martin

ChrisBobs

Eye test Bodrum
Where can I go to get an eye test in Bodrum? My partner has tried to go to the state hospital as he has citizenship but to make an apponitment has proved nearly impossible!!

Does anyone know what a private test would cost and where is the best place to go?
Thanks

Know the feeling!
I wanted an eye doctor check too. Gave up on Bodrum and went to Izan Hospital in Milas- covers SGK etc.
Ask for Dr Dilek - everyone says she is good - is ex Ozel hastane. Dont go to the grumpy male doc. Nobody does- his rooms are empty - even of villagers!
Cost covered by SGK.

If you want only eye test for glasses - a member here Redders said Arzu near Bodrum veg stalls was good.
PS I see you might be in Turgutreis- have heard Cagdas are good value

Last edited:

SAMIMI

EX MEMBER
Eye test Bodrum
Cagdas Optik are the only optician in Turgutreis. They are located on the main street across the road to the right of Migros.
They do eye tests, not expensive, the young lady speaks english. You will need some turkish for the man. They have a machine which will make a copy of your exhisting lenses and put them into new frames for you. They have a sale on all the smaller frames as the old type bigger frames are all in fashion again. I saw someone wearing a new pair and they looked like Harry Worth! Now, the height of fashion!
I got copies of my lenses made and they put them into new frames from their sale shelf. total cost of frames and lenses was 100 TL (about €50)

When I went back to Ireland at Christmas, I enquired in Vision Express (where I have been a customer for many years)
about new lenses and frames, the lenses would be the same as my eyes were tested a year ago. The best price quoted was €287. Another reason why its cheaper to live in Turkey!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom