maggie

External dvd/cd writer.
Right you geeks me being a twonk again I need help.PLEASE.

I have a cd writer on my tower but I have bought an external dvd / cd writer.
Ive installed it complete with Nero essentials disc that came with it.

Im now trying to burn a film I have downloaded on my computer.I cant seem to do it I dont understand this Nero stuff.

Please is there an easy way or program that I can install that I may understand so that I can burn a dvd.

I know Im a twonk so pretty please a way that I can understand would be very much appreciated.

Hugs Maggie xxxx

tonybhoy

External dvd/cd writer.
google imgburn and download it,then install it,once installed go to your movie and right click it and it should say burn with imgburn click yes,let me know if you cant get it working,alternitively when you put your disc in external dvd it should come up on screen what you want to do,if nero is installed correctly it will say burn disc using nero give both a try,btw i use imgburn all the time its a very simple prog,hope this helps

jcrian

External dvd/cd writer.
Make sure you select DVD at the top and not CD and click on the symbols below this as they all do different things............

30t3wa9.jpg

maggie

External dvd/cd writer.
Have tried both of the above suggestions cant seem to get any thing to work.
Am going to try hooking the re writer up to my netbook instead see if it will regognize the rewriter drive on there instead.

Driving me potty but if at first I dont get it Ill perserver until I do.

Hugs Maggie xxx

gren

External dvd/cd writer.
Get some geek round to sort it out - it will save a LOT of hassle!

This is not something you can do via internet messages...too many variables!

maggie

External dvd/cd writer.
I have the icon but it does not come up with that picture.!!!!!

However after hours of trying to configure it Ive finally managed to burn a dvd!!!!!!

Im not a complete twonk any more.!!!!!

Hugs Maggie xxxx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom