CathnPete

Exterior Painting
Hi everybody,

Just to let you know that the painters have arrived. The scaffolding has now been erected from the side of our block nearest to the security office along the front of the building to the other end where the main gate is, i.e. E and F. Just thought you would all like the good news.

Love

Cathi xxx (n Pete)

Martin C

Exterior Painting
Hi everybody,

Just to let you know that the painters have arrived. The scaffolding has now been erected from the side of our block nearest to the security office along the front of the building to the other end where the main gate is, i.e. E and F. Just thought you would all like the good news.

Love

Cathi xxx (n Pete)

That's great news, thank's for letting us know.
Make sure they do a good job now.

Exterior Painting
thats excellent news. for a while we didnt think it was going to happen. place is looking good and the gardens are also so this will just top it off. great. block f number 5

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Exterior Painting
When I read this thread I thought I'd logged on to to the wrong forum. I've never seen them use scaffold in Turkey. When our sitesi was almost complete, there were a few touch up jobs of painting to be done, and we used to watch the lads jump between two lots of apartments 2 storeys up, used to take my breath away, lol. Glad to read that they are using some Health and Safety measures on your sitesi.

sarah391

Exterior Painting
Hi Cath & Pete

Hope you are enjoying the peace and quiet! Glad that the painters have arrived - are they doing the internal stairwells?

The mystery about my "boiler service" continues.... no record of anyone doing anything in our apartment -but no other signs of anything untoward. Oracle are looking into it.

Sarah & Ali

CathnPete

Exterior Painting
Hi everybody,

Sorry not been on for a wee while but we came home on the 12th and been all go since........

Brilliant to be home even with the rain n wind! Great to see the "kids" n their other halves and being able to ring them without trekking up the 'phone shop. Must be getting old, ha, ha.

I must admit it was scary to watch them on the scaffolding, clambering up and down and from balcony to balcony while clutching tins of paint, brushes etc. Ooooo 'er! They've done a great job and Caan told us they are also going to do the stairwells. Two of the painters brushed down our stairwell, hopefully in preparation, just before we left.

Gardener has really been working hard on the gardens Norman n they look lovely. All in all the complex looks great and I'm sure everybody will be pleased when they next see it. You're our next door neighbour Norman then. You must introduce yourself next time you're out at the same time of us. Be nice to put a face to the name.

The bright orange car wash at the corner wasn't up and running before we left but they were working on it and had all the signs up.

Strange about your boiler service Sarah. I don't think you'll every get to the bottom of it but no harm done I guess. It was nice to meet you and Ali with Martin n Chris n look forward to seeing you again. Pete is still chuffed about what you said about his corn beef hash speciality so play your cards right........? I must admit the friends he had cooked for, all 5 of them, loved it too and it tasted as good as it smelled, mmmmmmm!

Anyway, take care everybody, keep well and, if I don't speak to you before, have a great Christmas and Hogmaney!

Love

Cathi n Pete (the Chef!) xxxxxx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom