bobthenob

Non Active Member
Exposed Baby P killers
lt seems the anonimity has expired which means their true identiy is revealed for all to see.Boy are they gross looking.My glasses cracked when l looked at what looked like a creature identical to a demon.

They should be given two choices when in court,You have the choice of staying in prison to face the death penalty,or released without a change in your identification and face the consequences.Simple.
And to think the decent well behaved taxpayer has been funding their evil sordid lives to become qualified demons,courtesy of Gormless Browns cowardly policies.

These people are to be put down

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Exposed Baby P killers
We need demons to stop us looking at what goes on under our noses within our own communities.
Witch hunts and public punishment have served this role for thousands of years. Who will cast the first stone?

Ian

Last edited:

mike dj

Exposed Baby P killers
Bobthenobs usual Christian post . I think not . How do you know what a Demon look's like . Mike

ukizook

Exposed Baby P killers
Witch hunts and public punishment have served this role for thousands of years. Who will cast the first stone?

Ian

Well I would willingly cast the first stone? and the second, third, forth. However many it took to kill the toe rag , look at his past convictions also.

Saoirse

Exposed Baby P killers
yip here we go!

Irrational over the top nonesense.

Am only surprised theres not more of these posts on here yet!

ukizook

Exposed Baby P killers
yip here we go!

Irrational over the top nonesense.

Am only surprised theres not more of these posts on here yet!

Don't worry Phil, ordinary decent and fair minded people should be along shortly to voice their anger.

Oh and a few mamby pamby do gooders like yourself will also be voicing their irrational views.

Saoirse

Exposed Baby P killers
Uzikook just think for a minute what you have put forward.

You reckon Taliban type "stoning to death" is a civilised way to enforce the law?

Come on now, its totally irrational

Saoirse

Exposed Baby P killers
You are entirely correct

The people who did this have no place in normal society FOR LIFE.

Irrational ideas of inflicting physical torture on them or giving them an easy way out by a quick jab in the arm (capital punishment) I do not believe are sufficient.

Far from being "soft" in opposing capital punishment or absurd forms of torture,for these sub humans, I believe they should be made to reflect on it for every day of their life in prison rather than an easy quick end to their evil lives. Personally I believe some form of hard labour during life sentences should be considered

kaplumba

Exposed Baby P killers
That's just it MMP this man was not the baby's father. In almost all these terrible cases of child abuse or murder the man is not the baby's father. They are unable to bond at all with another man's child and these women are so obsessed with keeping a man that they ignore what is going on.

Exposed Baby P killers
"Oh and a few mamby pamby do gooders like yourself will also be voicing their irrational views." [Ukizook]

Now, that rings a bell. Hang on...

"The politics tend to be rather rightist and Nancy-boy liberal mammsy-pamsey-do-gooders are not too welcome in the long term." [The Old Groaner]

Last edited:

ukizook

Exposed Baby P killers
Uzikook just think for a minute what you have put forward.

You reckon Taliban type "stoning to death" is a civilised way to enforce the law?

Come on now, its totally irrational

This was in reply to immacs biblical text. Stoning would not be my ideal choice, I would rather brick just them up and forget about them.

These people do not deserve any civil rights at all. They chose to step out of decent civil behaviour.

"Oh and a few mamby pamby do gooders like yourself will also be voicing their irrational views." [Ukizook]

Now, that rings a bell. Hang on...

"The politics tend to be rather rightist and Nancy-boy liberal mammsy-pamsey-do-gooders are not too welcome in the long term." [The Old Groaner]

And your point is ?

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mack

Exposed Baby P killers
If all this anger an energy was directed at changing the legal system and whinging at MPs and representatives instead it would be a lot more productive, sure these "people" should not be part of any society but "the system" let them out after atrocious acts and failed the community, just make sure youre angry at ALL the right people not just these sick psychotics.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Exposed Baby P killers
Your right Mack,it is the system that needs to be cleaned up to stop this from ever happening again.

ukizook

Exposed Baby P killers
Your right Mack,it is the system that needs to be cleaned up to stop this from ever happening again.

But this will happen again unless the "system" means micro chips in brains and 100% monitering......................and we don't want that do we?

The fact is, there are evil people, capital punishment is not a deterent to them and unless you know and watch them 24/7 you can't stop them.

Last edited:
M

Mack

Exposed Baby P killers
Its not a question of constant surveillance, its a question of not letting these sick b*stards back on the street after committing their 1st violent act against society instead of giving rational and reasonable sentencing in the first place, of course if the system keeps giving them the benefit of the doubt till they end up killing then its much easier to sell the constant surveillance and tracking scam as the "only other option".

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Exposed Baby P killers
l read the paper roughly,but these scumbags have a history of violence.They attacked their mother to force her to change the will.Babies P mother has deliberately poisoned her mind with such evil filth that has contributed to the childs suffering.And the mother of Baby P's mother is not a good mother as well.She also seem to have a history of bad behaviour,which seem to have been passed on to the next generation.
The system seem to be one of the main contributers to the growing evil in the society,by allowing it to be passed on to their offspring.

A good example from the harringgay council services,where they said they wanted the mother to bond with the child.This is a council so out of touch with commonsense.lf the child did survive and grew up to be a teenager,My God help us all,because he could've been worse then the mother and the two child killers.
lt is mainly the system to blame

Latest Posts

Top Bottom