highlandshrub

Excursions to Ephesus and Pammukale
Hi there, me again! Could anyone tell me how much I am likely to pay for an excursion to Cotton Castle from either Calis Beach or Fethiye?

teresa

Free Thinker
Don't know if you are still interested in this but recently returned and saw the overnight stay was priced at £45 - included meals and hotel. I also think I saw the same trip for £35 with another company. One of them was located near the Han Restaurant.

We did this trip a couple of years ago and it is excellent value (we paid more) and very interesting.

Teresa

lorraine

Non Active Member
Karacay Tours opposite the Dawn Beach hotel just before the bridge were offering the Pamukule and Ephesus 2 day tour including hotel overnight stay for £42 this last season,
This is on my list to do this year.

gtd

Good listerner
You might want to stay a week in kusadasi just to explore there are plenty of things to do and seee around that area.
I started my love of turkey there.
The local trip to ephesus was £14 pp we jumped on the dolmus both ways and did the same for £4 the two of us inclueding entrance fee.
Going to some places you need time to explore.

lorraine

Non Active Member
There is a great post of the tour of Ephesus and Pamukule by Mushtaq HERE
One to really get your travelling juices drooling!

Danny and Gwen

danandgwen
Darius travel, near to the cash machine by Dolphin square was charging £35.00 for the 2 day trip last year. We stayed overnight in a 5* hotel. It was a brilliant trip and the guide was very good. Danny and Gwen

Latest Posts

Top Bottom