Peregrine

Exchange Rate
just checked my bank 2.29 TL to the £ "special offer for you"

is it?

any one else know the current exchange rate on offer at banks or locally?

Peregrine

Exchange Rate
Re: Lira

Can anyone tell the lastest rate against the pound the post office is 2.26

looks like two parallel treads got combined

2.29 was HSBC Kusadasi online this morning so looks like is dropping if it was 2.36 yesterday in Bodrum

will check again on Monday

Exchange Rate
Raysalaff is right. XE gives the actual exchange rate. Not the "special" rate that banks and jeweler shops in Didim give. Get a Nationwide Flexi account and simply withdraw cash in Turkey when you are on holiday or when the rate is good (they do not charge commission).

Ken

Exchange Rate
I,ve been watching it daily for the past 4 weeks, ready to pounce, but it has been fluctuating round 3.3 n 3.4 , not really moving much, at the close on friday it was 3.37, prob as good as it gets.

Cheers Peter

Peregrine

Exchange Rate
I,ve been watching it daily for the past 4 weeks, ready to pounce, but it has been fluctuating round 3.3 n 3.4 , not really moving much, at the close on friday it was 3.37, prob as good as it gets.

Cheers Peter

dont know what youve been watching but if you can get over 3 TL to the £ go for it!

westie

Exchange Rate
Raysalaff is right. XE gives the actual exchange rate. Not the "special" rate that banks and jeweler shops in Didim give. Get a Nationwide Flexi account and simply withdraw cash in Turkey when you are on holiday or when the rate is good (they do not charge commission).

Ken

Nationwide are going to start charging for overseas withdrawals but are still a good card to use overseas

REDDERS

Exchange Rate
Westie,check again,there will be NO charges for turkey,i'm with nationwide & had this confirmed only yesterday

martin...

Exchange Rate
Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom