mintyk

Excess baggage to UK
Can any one tell me how much it is likely to cost to take one extra case to UK. I know I will have to pay £8 per case upto 20kg,, but any idea how much the other is likely to cost, tnanks.

Excess baggage to UK
We flew back from Bodrum a couple of weeks ago with Thomas Cook and they were charging £9 per kilo excess and would only accept CASH, and we were told no excuses as there is a cash machine in the departures area of Bodrum airport now, they were catch lots of people out, so my advise is pay upfront!

sharon:17:

Martyn

Excess baggage to UK
We flew back from Bodrum a couple of weeks ago with Thomas Cook and they were charging £9 per kilo excess and would only accept CASH, and we were told no excuses as there is a cash machine in the departures area of Bodrum airport now, they were catch lots of people out, so my advise is pay upfront!

sharon:17:

Fits nicely in the pocket as well :redface:

ZiaCa'

Excess baggage to UK
Another tip - remember to reprint your ticket/receipt showing the payment for extra luggage (or any other extras).... you would think that TC's system would be updated accordingly for when you check-in.... it isn't always, as I just found out today and I'm glad I had receipt with me

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom