Andy

Excel Airlines Flights
Excel Airlines. Gatwick to Antalya return flights in May £120.

If there are any cheaper flights throughout the year then i'm sure other members would like to know.

Regards Andy :307bt:

Gail

Excel Airlines Flights
If you put Calis in the promotion code you get an extra £15 off, well you used to, I don't know if this is still the case but I think it is.

lorraine

Non Active Member
Excel Airlines Flights
The promotional code for the Excel flights have changed.

If you put the word CALBHTURK into the promotional code box you get £15 per seat discount plus an extra £5 for online booking.

A list of website for flights Click Here

Last edited:

Andy

Excel Airlines Flights
Lorraine tried to click on the page above but was told i don't have permission to access
it.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Excel Airlines Flights
Hi Andy,

So you do come out from under that bonnet! LOL

Thanks for the Info re Excel.

Alan
I know nothing! (Now who says that? Manuel in faulty towers.)

Andy

Excel Airlines Flights
Just found this from Flythomascook.com

To Antalya 26th & 28th Nov one way from Gatwick & Manchester £40 but may also include hidden fee's.

To Bodrum 30th october from Gatwick £40 one way
To Bodrum 18th & 25th September from Birmingham £60 one way but also may include extra's.
To Izmir from Gatwick 14th september £40 + extra's.

Early days yet but with fuel prices sky high are bound to go up further still.

Hope this helps some-one out there.

Andy

janeth

Excel Airlines Flights
We want to go to Antalya late June from Bristol. Cheapest at the moment is £169 + tax - Thompson. Should we wait to see if price reduces or book now?

steve b

Excel Airlines Flights
I'm checking daily right now and on XL the price has come down a wee bit. For 2 adults and 1 child it's £446 from east mids and with Thompsonfly it's £515 from Brum from the 19th - 26th May.

Last edited:

lorraine

Non Active Member
Excel Airlines Flights
Sorry Andy I have amended the link above and is now working.

If you are looking for flights before going back into look at the same flight site again clear the cookies from your computer. Now not being a techy person was told to do this as some companies store them and then you very rarely get to see the cheaper deals.

I just do what I am told (for once) so ome techy person in the know will explain this much better than me...just a thought.

But the link is working now...:kafa:

Philogic

Excel Airlines Flights
Hi all,
XL Airways are doing flights from Gatwick to Antalya on May 6th for £61 including extras! I booked mine a week ago for £91 [bugger, but still good] Hope they don't cancel the flight for lack of support!
Regards Phil

Excel Airlines Flights
lorraine said:
Sorry Andy I have amended the link above and is now working.

If you are looking for flights before going back into look at the same flight site again clear the cookies from your computer. Now not being a techy person was told to do this as some companies store them and then you very rarely get to see the cheaper deals.

I just do what I am told (for once) so ome techy person in the know will explain this much better than me...just a thought.

But the link is working now...:kafa:
Lorraine, I am not very tech minded either! How to you remove cookie's? What is a cookie by the way?!

thurstan

Excel Airlines Flights
go to TOOLS, Internet Options, then click Delete Cookies

You might want to click on Delete Files as well as this will clear out a lot of old junk and speed up your computer. This is something you should do periodically to make sure you doint clog up your hard disk with too much rubbish. You should also think about a security or anti-virus and anti-spyware programme if you are on the net a lot

Cookies are a sort of tracking device that some sites use to know who you are and if you have been to the site before. If you use the BA site you have to have cookies turned on or it wont work

Thurstan

Andy

Excel Airlines Flights
Be very carefull, i just tried this and lost alot of info, i couldn't post, use games or start a new thread. In the end the only way of getting back on the forum was to re-register. BEWARE. :27:

Andy

thurstan

Excel Airlines Flights
Its a standard way of keeping your pc healthy - sometimes you have to restart internet explorer after doing it. I do it on a weekly basis to keep my hard drive free of unwanted files.

Thurstan

ps wrote this immediately after deleting files, cookies and clearing history

Latest Posts

Top Bottom