GnD

Everyones' Favourite Wines????
il-papavero.jpg

I Love This Wine my favourite !!! and my man just got 6 gorgeous Italians for me for Christmas :)) YAY go G

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
il-papavero.jpg

I Love This Wine my favourite !!! and my man just got 6 gorgeous Italians for me for Christmas :)) YAY go G

Very nice, I'd have to hide it from myself as I'd have that drunk before Christmas.

I love fruity reds, also a nice rich red with beef, or lamb dishes. One of my favourites is Sangre de Torres, very rich Spanish. Andora, Misli, Cumartesi when I'm in Turkey. In fact I find it hard to buy a wine that I do not enjoy.

:tongue: :cheers:

GnD

Barolo for me, I just love it.
is this correct?
2003_la_loggia_barolo.jpg

Very nice, I'd have to hide it from myself as I'd have that drunk before Christmas.

I love fruity reds, also a nice rich red with beef, or lamb dishes. One of my favourites is Sangre de Torres, very rich Spanish. Andora, Misli, Cumartesi when I'm in Turkey. In fact I find it hard to buy a wine that I do not enjoy.

Correct ??
torres-gran-sangre-de-toro-2001.png

All 6 May Not Last Until Christmas :hmm:
And for those that know me Yes the Poppy did get my initial attention but the taste kept it YUM

These recommendations make good Christmas presents and if you're lucky you get to drink it with them!!!

Last edited:
The big off licence group incorporating Threshers, Wine Rack , Unwins(as was), Victoria Wines and Bottoms Up is in administration and all are closing in about a week apparently!

They are offering wine at half price until closedown apparently but dont know what makes.
In the past we have quite liked Majestic Wine Warehouses for cost and quality.
We drink rich full bodied reds but its a case of try it and taste it as no knowledge of good or bad wines really.
Sometimes a cheap old Bulgarian red can taste as good as one costing a fortune to us but we are a bit like Lesley in that we enjoy most of them!!
We tend to object to getting rid of a bottle in these frugal times now knowing it was a tenner or more Lol
Will have a look at D & G choice and G & T and try them
Thanks

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Ahh well thats why the lady is a tramp . Cos i like jonh smiths bitter shandy ..The odd Raki with sprite and make believe champers called Asti . can't stand wine . love my coffee to much ...HaHaHa Mind when i was young i linked Guinness and Champayne mixed .. black velvet . Better get off here befor someone gets upset ....Diane

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Guinness and Champagne, blumming lovely, we always have a few of those on Christmas morning, my in laws hail from Southern Ireland and it's a family tradition, done it for eons.

Feeling very fragile this morning from TOO MUCH wine last night, everything is still spinning slightly. Why does is seem such a good idea at the time.

Never again, well not until tonight anyway.

Jane

Yalides

Am I pretty ?

Agreed and very true.

GnD

Feeling very fragile this morning from TOO MUCH wine last night, everything is still spinning slightly. Why does is seem such a good idea at the time.

Never again, well not until tonight anyway.

Jane

A tip for tonight that really works, sip water in between! Stop the dehydration that causes the pounding. Water = No headaches and seals the enjoyment as there is no after price :p Enjoy this evening's lot.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom