Question for you

sasha

Evaluation report
Hi,
Does anyone know the approx cost of the evaluation/ valuation report required for selling your property in Turkey
thank you

enoch

Evaluation report

Gayrimenkul Değerleme Eksper Raporları​

Don't buy it through your emlak
I suppose it depends if you are selling or buying if you are selling a report on your side would be more favorable. We're the buyers need a more comprehensive one. Does the price differ depending were you get one?

esb1841

Evaluation report
I suppose it depends if you are selling or buying if you are selling a report on your side would be more favorable. We're the buyers need a more comprehensive one. Does the price differ depending were you get one?
The local tapu office should have a list of people that are licensed to provide valuation reports
as far as I know they don't produce the reports to favour either the seller or the buyer
There are different reports depending on what your buying
here is a list of approved real estate valuation appraiser

Last edited:

Kanga

Evaluation report
You have to request it through the Tapu office who will arrange for you to book it online.. When we sold in May we had 3 valuations, one each for us as we were joint owners, and a third for the buyer's lender. none of them came to us, they are held in the Tapu office. Cost was 2600TL each for us, don't know about the borrower's costs. 2 came from Fethiye and the bank's from Marmaris.

jearden

Evaluation report
In Jan 2022 the mandatory evaluation report for property transfer of a 2 bed apartment in Mugla province was 1750TL. If there is a mortgage involved the lender may require additional reports.

sasha

Evaluation report
Thank you all, the estate agent is quoting £650 plus vat which seems really high. Not sure if it that cost includes anything else but have asked for clarification.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Evaluation report
Thank you all, the estate agent is quoting £650 plus vat which seems really high. Not sure if it that cost includes anything else but have asked for clarification.
Can you get him to put it in writing, as a formal quote?

esb1841

Evaluation report

CMB determined the 2022 tariff for real estate valuation services​

Within the scope of the tariff for real estate valuation services determined by the Capital Markets Board (CMB), the valuation fee will be 1,092 lira for residences, offices or offices whose gross square meter does not exceed 250.​

These are the minimum fees and do not include expenses If the real estate valuation appraiser is based in Istabul and the property is in Alanya expect to pay for flight and hotel expenses, car hire and other incidental expenses
If you choose a real estate valuation appraiser from same area costs should be between 1600-2200TL assuming that it is residential and not commercial ( different rates apply)

Last edited:

enoch

Evaluation report

CMB determined the 2022 tariff for real estate valuation services​

Within the scope of the tariff for real estate valuation services determined by the Capital Markets Board (CMB), the valuation fee will be 1,092 lira for residences, offices or offices whose gross square meter does not exceed 250.​

These are the minimum fees and do not include expenses If the real estate valuation appraiser is based in Istabul and the property is in Alanya expect to pay for flight and hotel expenses, car hire and other incidental expenses
I don't know who is doing them in alanya but it is someone local takes 3 days at cost of 1500 2000.my neighbour from Norway had it done. So it must be ligit, and she got a copy

esb1841

Evaluation report
This company has some good information on the types of reports that are available
Real Estate Valuation Method
If you consider buying a property in Turkey, you need to be sure about the value of the property that you will buy. There are 2 types of appraisal reports; Real Estate Valuation and Project Valuation with a feasibility report.

Make sure you not being charged for a Project Valuation with a feasibility report as that seems to be aimed at more investment projects Hotels etc etc

sasha

Evaluation report
It’s just a 2 bedroom flat in Tuzla area, near Milas that I am thinking of selling.

Kanga

Evaluation report
but is he registered with the Tapu office? If not. . . . money down the drain. They re not using emlaks, only valuers with correct approved qualifications. Beware!

Last edited:

enoch

Evaluation report
but is he registered with the Tapu office? If not. . . . money down the drin. They re not using emlaks, only valuers with correct approved qualifications. Beware!
Good bit of info that it could save people a lot of heart ache.

sasha

Evaluation report
Thank you everyone, I’ve asked them for a breakdown and I’ll find out about the Tapu office registration

Latest Posts

Top Bottom