Susan T

European women and some Turkish men - How they percive us and why
There are many Turkish men who seem to view European women in general in a very unfavourable way e.g having loose morals, one of the politer expressions I have heard. I'm sure many of us will have either experienced for ourselves or have heard stories that support this statement. My question is why? what have we done to deserve this percieved reputation. Turkey is a male dominated conservative society and I am sure that we must be very different to how they expect women to be but that alone of course could not warrant their attitude towards us. I find it very insulting that just because I am European that I would be automatically assumed by these men to be like that. Harassment and more worryingly sexual harassment is on the increase and if that is how we are being thought of then we should all be concerned.

Last edited:
Reactions: roz

archied

not sure about european women but sadly we have a culture in britain that produces people that stain the rest of us in others eyes , brits abroad, male and female these days behave in a drunken shameless way, by no means all brits but by god there are a lot that do and then less inteligent people generalise and tar us all with the same brush

I remember when you could leave the front door open.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
I would politely suggest that the majority os British women of independent mind would not give a toss what Turkish men or anybody else thinks. Modern emancipated ladies know what they want, how to get it and what to do with it once they are done with it.

Most Ladies i know would tell a deprecating Turkish man what to think as well.

Turks come over to the UK, get involved with prostitution, drugs, people trafficking, gang mastering vehicle ringing and all kind of nefarious activities. I don't see them wringing their hands over what we think of them.

Turkish Women in Turkey may in many cases be second class citizens, show them the way to go girls.

Sod the misanthropes.

Steve.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Well in 2008 in Alanya there was a German woman and Dutch woman on holiday , They were Drinking from morning till night . More than a man can drink , The Dutch 1 had a Turkish boyfriend , The german had Anything in trousors She slept with a Turk 1 afternoon Then that night with a German These were not young girls but women in there late fortys , I felt shame for them And theres plenty more like them The Russians are as bad , , They'd rather give it away than let it go to waste . Its the same on Rhodes and in spain , SUN SAND SEA SEX , thats what they go for , so those of us who just go to relax gets treated the same , And some of them actualy pay the young men !!! Add that to the fact that UK tourists are not well liked liked for thier excessive drinking while abroad ,,,, Have i said enough ..... Diane

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
I remember well many conversarions with the local lads when my hubby and me visited Spain in our 20's, they used to say to us, som English women leave their brains and their knickers at the Airport, and used to openly joke about the sex that was offered to them.

An evening walk round the centre of Marmaris in the season will illustrate why many Turks, male and female, have poor opinions of European women. The behaviour on show truly beggars belief, and unfortunately results in all European women being tarred with the same brush.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom