Saoirse

Euro 2020
In yesterday's game v France the Hungary defence used a tactic I have never seen before

When lining up their wall to defend a direct free kick one of their players lies on the ground immediately behind the wall so if his colleagues jump- his body blocks a low ball

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Euro 2020
Congratulations to England and Wales for qualifying, just waiting on Scotland now, its coming home !!

SLEEPY

Euro 2020
I’m not sure Germany even know England are their Biggest Rivals or that there was only ever one World Cup !

Saoirse

Euro 2020
Very weak German team still going through a major rebuilding stage

. The fact Lowe was willing to ditch the big beasts then had to go virtually cap in hand to urge them to return to the fold shows they still simply dont have the depth of squad rebuilt yet

Defensively they just look so " Ungerman " which explains why they are repeatedly caught on counter attack and to me still lack a killer instinct up front

This is Englands big chance to comfortably knock them out of a major tournament

I do expect/ hope Germany despite their obvious shortcomings give an account of themselves but this is one occasion I will be keeping my stake money for a later game

SLEEPY

Euro 2020
This 'Anyone But England' mentality is petty and reflects badly on us as a nation, and it's about time we geh direkt in sie deutschland und ignoriere bitte, was ich zu beginn dieses tweets gesagt habe

Saoirse

Euro 2020
Saoirse Saturday Special

Wales to beat Denmark

Get on it 4/1

Sell your car house wife but you're buying money in this at 4/1

Wales will do the biz

( For online betting use code saoirseknowsbest for a 5% discount and entry into a draw to win racy photos of Saoirse and a copy of his self help book Smoke yourself thin)

Last edited:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Euro 2020
Saoirse Saturday Special

Wales to beat Denmark

Get on it 4/1

Wales will do the biz

( For online betting use code saoirseknowsbest for a 5% discount and entry into a draw to win racy photos of Saoirse and a copy of his self help book Smoke yourself thin)

Any more tips ?

Camden

Euro 2020
Saoirse Saturday Special

Wales to beat Denmark

Get on it 4/1

Wales will do the biz

"geçmiş olsun" on losing your car, house, and wife bet she is thrilled...

Latest Posts

Top Bottom