Frankie T

Euro 2020
Got to agree with Mushroom, England lacked urgency, pace, creativity and a fit, inform, center forward. We could have done with Watkins or Bamford on the bench. Good performance from Scotland, what they lacked in quality they more than made up for in grit and determination.

Camden

Euro 2020
Good on the Scots, they were worked as a team with effort ... but still have a problem they don't score goals. England for me lacked a skipper with intent to lead from the front don't know why .... disappointing is all I can say .... not taking away from Scots 110% effort.

p.s . Scots can you please leave London intact on the way home thx.

Last edited:

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Euro 2020
The only way that Kane would have scored was if the Scottish team went to the pub. Well done Scotland.

Euro 2020
Hungary currently leading France 1-0, now that will be a shock if Hungary go on to beat France.

Ps. That didnt last long...........1-1

Camden

Euro 2020
Good on the Scots, they were worked as a team with effort ... but still have a problem they don't score goals. England for me lacked a skipper with intent to lead from the front don't know why .... disappointing is all I can say .... not taking away from Scots 110% effort.

p.s . Scots can you please leave London intact on the way home thx.

After saying what I did above ..... What can I say ... but thanks lads

Scotland Fans Tidy Up After Huge Mess Left Behind In London

safe_image.jpg

Saoirse

Euro 2020
Whilst still in a rebuilding phase and currently a shadow of their former selves my heroes Germany did it again

Not good enough sadly to win this tournament but will give an account of themselves hopefully against Hungary next

Saoirse

Euro 2020
Ps

Nearly fell out of my chair laughing when the 2 English commentators covering the Germany game described themselves as " neutrals".......

Latest Posts

Top Bottom