EU accused of seeking to cut funds for poor
I don't know why you would ask a trade negotiator/sanctions buster for advice, seems janitors are the experts on Brexit and
you won't even venture a guess! :noidea:

It's somewhat difficult to negotiate a non existent rainbow but I'ill take a guess on 3030 - can you prove me wrong on that? :roundgrin

What rainbow?

The non existent one you asked for in #79!

But at least you didn't refute my prediction of 3030, your restraint is admirable. :)

Nite nite xx

I never even mentioned a rainbow in #79. You make it up as you go along.
So in your mind there will be no FTA on anything between the UK/EU? Maybe you can tell us what the tariffs will be on Mercedes-Benz cars being shipped into the UK from Germany?

Jaycey

African Refugee
I never even mentioned a rainbow in #79. You make it up as you go along.
So in your mind there will be no FTA on anything between the UK/EU? Maybe you can tell us what the tariffs will be on Mercedes-Benz cars being shipped into the UK from Germany?

......................................................... Repetition.jpg

A bright new day but same old bone, so many questions but so few answers.

I have no wish to be rude, neither do I wish to waste another day in senseless argument so…

......................................................... Ignored2.jpg

ted j

That's rich
Jacey you really need to look in a mirror , it is you that is repetative and drones on and on and................................

Jaycey

African Refugee
That's rich
Jacey you really need to look in a mirror , it is you that is repetative and drones on and on and................................

................. Pot&kettle.jpg

And that's exactly what you are doing now !! :roundgrin

Always bitching rather than contributing.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Nasty comment

So it's to be an all day thing then and you have nothing better to do after all :larf:
I have several better things to do & I plan on doing them so ciao4now.

Top Bottom