bickern

EU accused of seeking to cut funds for poor
And again. love it.
If ever a point was proven, you do it every time Jaycey and make yourself look a fool.

And yet another one that can't keep to topic but wants to join the pack (lol indeed) :roundgrin

Poor you.....so downtrodden. How many Mods have you had a go at over their conduct Jaycey? Conduct that doesn’t suit your own rhetoric.....

Last edited:

Jaycey

African Refugee
And again. love it.
If ever a point was proven, you do it every time Jaycey and make yourself look a fool.

Dog Bone.jpg

Your constant repetition makes you look like an ass, time to find a new bone and get back to topic.

bickern

Jaycey, does that mean that when you say you are ignoring someone you don't understand what it is you actually mean? So not only do you not understand others posts you can't even understand your own.

LOL!

Jaycey

African Refugee
Jaycey, does that mean that when you say you are ignoring someone you don't understand what it is you actually mean? So not only do you not understand others posts you can't even understand your own.

LOL!

And YOU accuse ME of degrading this forum :larf:

Akasya

Postless Pointer

LOL!

At least he reads his own posts before submitting them Norman

Steve

bickern

So that makes it worse Steve, I wish you would read yours then others may understand them.

Jaycey

African Refugee
I have never accused you of degrading this forum, degrading yourself, well...

What next I wonder - probably more offensive off topic comment worthy of a 5 y/o.

Last edited by a moderator:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
So that makes it worse Steve, I wish you would read yours then others may understand them.

As you know Norman i do read my posts first , unlike you who then criticises others , when you do not comprehend your unread cut and pastes .

Bluster all you like , we know you , and your pinhead fandango's

Steve

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Sadly Ted , all the brexit be LIE vers won was the vote , marginally at that....

When does this brave new world start , as i fear that promises will not be met , particularly up north .

Steve

bickern

Let's hope they find the funds from somewhere. When the UK stops contributions balancing the books will be a problem (ask Neil Kinnock) so they will need to rebudget.

Sadly Ted , all the brexit be LIE vers won was the vote , marginally at that....

When does this brave new world start , as i fear that promises will not be met , particularly up north .

Steve

Loved the “marginally”. That “marginally” was the start of Labours downfall, they just couldn’t accept the margin. Now via the election they’ve had to.
There’s no brave world & I’m sure the North will more than cope, not forgetting though, it wasn’t only the North who rejected both the EU & Labour, it was vast swathes of the whole of the country.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Let's hope they find the funds from somewhere. When the UK stops contributions balancing the books will be a problem (ask Neil Kinnock) so they will need to rebudget.

No problem, just print shed loads of new bank notes, values up to £500 for starters and sell wheelbarrows at discount.

Jaycey

African Refugee

Steve

On January 31 Steve - I thought everybody knew that :roundgrin

Jaycey

African Refugee
You “thought”? Just shows how much you know then. After the 31st it becomes the transition period.

So when do we get to see the rainbow then? 5 years? 10? 20? 50?

You're the expert, do tell, can't wait.

So when do we get to see the rainbow then? 5 years? 10? 20? 50?

You're the expert, do tell, can't wait.

I don’t know, we are all on the edge of our seats waiting for you to tell us, after all, you’re the international negotiator.

Jaycey

African Refugee
I don’t know, we are all on the edge of our seats waiting for you to tell us, after all, you’re the international negotiator.

I don't know why you would ask a trade negotiator/sanctions buster for advice, seems janitors are the experts on Brexit and
you won't even venture a guess! :noidea:

It's somewhat difficult to negotiate a non existent rainbow but I'ill take a guess on 3030 - can you prove me wrong on that? :roundgrin

Top Bottom