Estate agents...the good news
Hello All
We thought it was time to have some good news about estate agents.There is always plenty of bad news out there,so hope this will make a change.
We did the unforgivable and liked our agents,worse we went so far as to trust them with our money,our property,in fact with our futures.Not something everyone should do,but we thought long and hard and decided that we could give them our trust,this we did.
Two days ago our military permission came through and yesterday we got our Tapu,all with our agents help of course,couldn't have done it without them,all within the time quoted.Wonderfull people,wonderfull service.
Our agents were Sevim and John of AKBUK ESTATES,also trading as DIDIM AND AKBUK ESTATES,they have an office in Akbuk and the Home Depot furniture shop in Didim.
We hope this helps people out there considering buying in Turkey,its not all doom and gloom.There are good people out there,maybe not so easy to find,but they are there.
One last thing,after all this good news,lets hope we win the quiz in Celebe on friday night!!!

Martyn

Great to hear some good news and you are right there are good people out there. A lot of sales go through with no problems and only the bad ones get seen on places like this so thanks for the information. Saying that the message to people is to do it the 'right' way and don't make rash decisions. We did as you did and trusted them and we never had a problem, luck of the draw.

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Congrats! Yes, not everyone is a crook. Great to hear something positive for once. We always hear the bad but not enough of the good.
Good luck at the quiz :)

juco

Our agents were Sevim and John of AKBUK ESTATES,also trading as DIDIM AND AKBUK ESTATES,

Yes they are very good, I know of several people that have bought from them and all have had favourable reports.

The good will survive and continue to prosper.

GnD

Very pleased to hear how lucky you have been. We're still waiting years on!

Debbie

Tess

Absolutely delighted for you, well done.
Here's to many more brilliant stories. Would be a delight to read.

I was fortunate enough to have Miss WHO look after all my needs.From start to finish.All it took was 4 yes 4 months to get my TAPU.I was treated regally by Miss WHO and her partner MURAT CIFTCI.If ever I needed anything they were always on hand.Talk about spoonfed.I never had a worry in the world.Name of the company,TURKISH NEW KEY HOMES.BRILLIANT:28:

Martyn

I was fortunate enough to have Miss WHO look after all my needs.From start to finish.All it took was 4 yes 4 months to get my TAPU.I was treated regally by Miss WHO and her partner MURAT CIFTCI.If ever I needed anything they were always on hand.Talk about spoonfed.I never had a worry in the world.Name of the company,TURKISH NEW KEY HOMES.BRILLIANT:28:

I agree Dave, although I never bought from them they are dealing with my poa for my sale, excellent company to deal with.

panther

The Home depot furniture is the one I put on here the other week as the prices of furniture were very fair and on the leaflet English and Turkish prices were the same.

I know these two are reputable people as I know people who have bought and sold through them.

Well done John and Sevim.

shehow

well thats nice to hear i sold my apartment last year with elite turkish property by the time i got home my money was in the bank over the past 5 years they have helped us a lot opening bank accounts tax numbers things they dident have to help with so yes there are still some good agents in altinkum see you all in july and merry christmas to you all

mollag

Kipper restorer
It is only right that good emlaks get recognition and that the positive side of turkey be shown, well done!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom