colmoor

Ernur Hotel İs Open
For the benefit of those who know Cemal the patron of the ernur. İT is open for business this summer. he opens on the 25th Saturday. There was a rumour that it would not open. Well i stay there and it is defnatly being made ready for the 1st guests. Pool being cleaned as i write this. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
HERES FOR A SUCCESFULL SUMMER FOR ALL THE BUSİNESS İN CALİŞ

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Ernur Hotel İs Open
Hello colmoor, glad to see that Cemal has returned from his trips to the UK. Do you know what has happened to Pearl and Ronnie, the previous owners.
Good luck to Cemal, his people work hard, as does he. Nice small family hotel in Calis, for those who are unaware.
Regrds, Steve.

HRS

Ernur Hotel İs Open
I understood Cemal is only the manager and at the present time is supposedly in Istanbul

colmoor

Ernur Hotel İs Open
well unless he has a twin brother i can assure everyone that cemal is in caliş at the ernur hotel well he was when i spoke to him this morning as i helped him get the swimming pool ready. the owners are there too by the way

phone him on 0536 708 65 68 for live converation hehehehhe :juggle: :juggle: :juggle:

Last edited:

ridders

Ernur Hotel İs Open
Just to put things straight Pearl and Ronnie are not the owners of the Ernur and never have been,Cemal is the owner and the hotel is open for business (i was there in June)

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Ernur Hotel İs Open
Hi ridders, thanks for straightening us out, as the new owners were prepared to open their business records to you i take it you have been a long term associate of theirs. I have known Cemal for nearly ten years, Pearl and Ronnie for slightly less. May i take it as read that you did NOT make your aquaintance Just this June. How many years have you been a confidante of the Ernur's business partners, if i may be so bold.
Many thanks, regards, Steve.

ridders

Ernur Hotel İs Open
I have been very good friends with Cemel for 7 years now and spend most of my time there when in Turkey.

colmoor

Ernur Hotel İs Open
hi i have been staying at the enur since january and am still there. hi ridders must have met if you were here in june.

colmoor

Ernur Hotel İs Open
THE ENUR HOTEL is as of last friday under new leadership. Orhan and his wife and daughter have taken over the running of the place. they are hoping to open over the winter and are open for meals as well. refurbishment planned before next summer too.

colmoor

Ernur Hotel İs Open
enur is open for the winter 15YTl for bed and 25TYl for bed and breakfast. borhan the new owner welcomes both old and new customers. a refurbishment for the hotel is planned for the winter i.e new room furniture etc both borhan and his wife will be running the show between them for the suımmer season as well. phone numbers for contact remain the same.

0252 613 1613 0252 613 256

Last edited:
Ernur Hotel İs Open
do you have there e mail brian ? please, we have been at the ernur for the last 4 years and to be honest we were going to go to the kaan ( and may yet ) this year as to be honest th ernur has steadily gone down hill, would appreciate getting in touch with the new owners, thanks, Dave.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom