anndan

eren spot
Trying to buy furniture for my villa in dalyan and spoke to eren spot on the phone on friday was told to send email of what i wanted so i did but ive not heard from them since dose anyone know if his computer is down or not or is he very bussy at the mo

bickern

eren spot
Trying to buy furniture for my villa in dalyan and spoke to eren spot on the phone on friday was told to send email of what i wanted so i did but ive not heard from them since dose anyone know if his computer is down or not or is he very bussy at the mo

Why not ring again and ask them?

anndan

eren spot
thank you everyone ive contacted him now and orderd everything i wanted again thanx Danny and Ann xxx

Ian2006

eren spot
Just as an aside Bekir is one of the nice guys.

I have purchased many things from his shop - I have used his men to move house - to store furniture and taken something back 6 months after buying it (a dining chair) and got an immediate replacement with a smile.

He deserves his excellent reputation

Marggie

eren spot
I second that Ian. Bekir is never pushy and always helpful Like you we bought a lot of furniture and white goods from him and used him for our flitting. We had a problem with the DVD player and he even lent us one whilst it was being repaired.

teresa

Free Thinker
eren spot
Anyone know if he will deliver to Dalyan? Thanks

The original poster was looking for furniture for Dalyan, so he probably will but there will also probably be a charge. Give him a call he speaks very good English and I have also used his shop many times and continue to do so. A genuine man in my opinion.

kale

eren spot
It,s great to read posts like this , when you have been reduced to the ground
Over the years it,s difficult to trust anyone again

Nice to keep this name and number ,

Good look with your purchase , from Rochdale. / kale

Top Bottom