nanamo

English weather
At 8.am today I walked to the local shop in brilliant sunshine, no coat needed and had to use sunglasses, my thoughts turning to summer. By the time i'd bought my bits and bobs the sky had turned black, the wind was blowing the rubbish around in circles and the air had turned chilly. I rushed home just in time for the skies to open, as I write my lawn is covered in huge hail stones, the pretty cherry blossom tree is almost bent double, my wheelie bin is almost in my neighbours garden and the thunder and lightening is amazing - and there is a river running down the pavement - all this weather in just over an hour. For all of you lucky enough to be eating breakie on the balcony in the warm Turkish sunshine I thought I'd bring you a piece of home. Molly x

Higgy

Higgy
English weather
QuoIe -- thought I'd bring you a piece of home. Molly x

Lets send them some of our weather.

They can have the gale force winds - the constant rain and the grey. grey
clouds.

In return, please can you send us the Sun.

Thanks

English weather
Thanks Molly, you reminded me of one of the reasons why I moved to Datca! I did indeed have brekkie on the balcony having walked the dog by the sea - in brilliant sunshine!

ted j

English weather
How Lucky Are You Yildez . It's Cold And Very Windy Round The Manchester- Wigan Area. Ted

Andy

English weather
I remember when last Mays temperature reached 30c at this time, but as of now we have only seen highs of 18c and today it's been mighty windy on the south coast.

Rain expected for tonight and the rest of the week with lows of just 12c on Thursday.

dalyansteve

English weather
To be honest, the weather this year in Turkey has been most odd. Spring seemed to be over in no time being wet and windy most of the time and now even though all the forecasts have said wall to wall sunshine, last week nearly every afternoon we have had rain and thunderstorms. Even though it is May I can't say that I am tempted to go out for a meal at night in the open air. Or am I getting acclimatised?

butt007

Warren
English weather
Yes,well I enjoyed my cornflakes on the balcony this morning whilst viewing the mountains, later a walk in the park and a beer with friends there, then later my dinner again on the balcony (put parasol up, sun very strong) just about to out there again with a cuppa and fag, heyho, it's a hard life out here innit!
Warren

Martyn

English weather
Yes,well I enjoyed my cornflakes on the balcony this morning whilst viewing the mountains, later a walk in the park and a beer with friends there, then later my dinner again on the balcony (put parasol up, sun very strong) just about to out there again with a cuppa and fag, heyho, it's a hard life out here innit!
Warren

Sounds terrible :roundgrin

singer

English weather
well here in scotland near glasgow we have had a great day well i say that i mean some sun and no rain as of yet lololol

no doubt it be rainin shortly , i envy you

singer

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
English weather
We had a lovely day here in Dundee, a bit chilly out of the sun buy still nice.
Never mind 4 weeks to go and i'll be lying like a stranded whale on the sun lounger by the pool,

Jeannie :48:

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
English weather
Its been lovely for the last few days in Manchester. Spent my afternoons in the garden lapping it up.
I think we've done really well so far this spring. More sunshine and dry days than usual here.

McDHibs

English weather
I spent the may bank holiday in Fethiye and on the Sunday I was in the sea at Olu Deniz and on the Monday it poured with rain all day so Turkey is still a bit changeable, but still rather be there than here in London.

Mike

PS. The sea was bl**dy Freezin

nanamo

English weather
muffinminx - really - just a tee shirt - tell me, how long have you this compulsion to sit on your balcony near starkers.
Molly :hehe::wow:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom