parnic

english tv/dvd player
hi, just wondering if anyone has taken a small lcd tv/dvd player out to turkey with them? we have seen a good deal in tesco this weekend and wondered if it would be worth buying. We want to be able to catch up on some films whilst we are chilling in our holiday aprtment but arent too bothered about the tv. any advice would be welcome.

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
english tv/dvd player
Depends on how cheap etc. We bought ours from Kipa in Turkey (Tesco equivalent) it was very cheap.

hijo

in my own clique
english tv/dvd player
..i have taken flat screen tv,s from the uk dvd players,video recorders .2desktops computers ,i laptop .even a microwave,,as cookwashcool says wrap them well ..and put in your suitcases .(but at your own peril) if you are stopped the fines will be heavy..then you have to pay a banderole tax on each item..i think every year for 10 years..so in hindsight i would take Sunny Seasiders advice and buy them in kippa..i got a divx dvd player in kippa ..with karaoke,card loader for the camera ,and usb connection for the computer.all for £35 so it it really worth bringing it here..:hand:

Howell's

english tv/dvd player
do u know how much lcd tv/dvd players are ın kipa as we want to buy one for my daughter to have ın her room.. but we are and 1 hours drıve from kıpa so anyone wıth the answer please let me know

english tv/dvd player
do u know how much lcd tv/dvd players are ın kipa as we want to buy one for my daughter to have ın her room.. but we are and 1 hours drıve from kıpa so anyone wıth the answer please let me know
Hi,
just came across your post and was wondering if you bought the items you mentioned.
i have just recently bought an apartment in Didim. i will be going over in Feb to kit it out and need to buy TV/DVD player also. if you could pm me with brands/cost etc that would be great. also if you have any recommendations as regards tv digibox.

Many Thanks.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom