neils291

English speaking property lawyer Dalyan
Hi
We are moving to Dalyan in September can anyone recommend an English speaking property lawyer in dalyan or nearby . I’ve looked on the uk gov site and all seem to be recommended in marmaris. I know you don’t need a lawyer to purchase but would like one to give extra security
Thanks Neil

Kanga

You certainly should use a lawyer as new rules about foreigners buying in Turkey have tightened up the procedure (in a good way) but it now takes a little longer, like maybe a week to 10 days.
I can give you a name in Marmaris but don't know anyone further afield.
As ever, I advise you rent first for at least 6 months to a year so that you get a feel for the market, and never, ever, talk money with a Turk.
Good luck. K

i can give the details of the one i used in Ortaca when we purchased in 2013 if you wish.
Wes had no issues and were kept informed all the way through the process and his English is very good

neils291

You certainly should use a lawyer as new rules about foreigners buying in Turkey have tightened up the procedure (in a good way) but it now takes a little longer, like maybe a week to 10 days.
As ever, I advise you rent first for at least 6 months to a year so that you get a feel for the market, and never, ever, talk money with a Turk.
Good luck. K
Thanks for the advice appreciated

neils291

i can give the details of the one i used in Ortaca when we purchased in 2013 if you wish.
Wes had no issues and were kept informed all the way through the process and his English is very good
Yes that would be great if you don’t mind . Much appreciated

Caroline

Hi
We are moving to Dalyan in September can anyone recommend an English speaking property lawyer in dalyan or nearby . I’ve looked on the uk gov site and all seem to be recommended in marmaris. I know you don’t need a lawyer to purchase but would like one to give extra security
Thanks Neil
Hello, I have just moved to Dalyan myself from the UK and I used Burcu that’s her name (see website below) she is based in Fethyie and is on the UK government website. Don’t know if you have watched Mick and Trudie on you tube but they also used her and recommended her. She is very good and you can message her anytime with any questions you may have and she responds almost straight away. Even after we got our Tapu she took us to the electric and gas companies to get use set up for moving in.
She was very nice and easy to talk to.

Frankie T

Good luck. K
Kanga if you could forward me the details of the lawyer in Marmaris it would be greatly appreciated, tia.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom