sandr

Members Stuart & Ros
English Speaker at Garanti Bank Bodrum Wanted Please
Hi there - in normal circumstances I would be paying a visit to Garanti Bank (near Oasis/Gumbet roundabout) about now but not this year unfortunately.

As I don't have internet banking with them I'm thinking of telephoning the bank and was just wondering whether anyone has an English speaking contact in the branch that I could speak to.

A name and telephone number would be helpful.

Thanks in anticipation.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Have you set up telephone banking with Garanti Head office?

sandr

Members Stuart & Ros
No I haven't, does that have to be done first?

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
I don't think that they will take notice of a phone caller who cannot pass their telephone security questions. Just my opinion. Do you use garanti online banking? There is a way to contact your customer representative once you have logged in securely.

evo80

Hi there - in normal circumstances I would be paying a visit to Garanti Bank (near Oasis/Gumbet roundabout) about now but not this year unfortunately.

As I don't have internet banking with them I'm thinking of telephoning the bank and was just wondering whether anyone has an English speaking contact in the branch that I could speak to.

A name and telephone number would be helpful.

Thanks in anticipation.

I can put you onto someone who will go in there for you ( fluent english translator lady ) She is near there .Not sure what she will charge .She charged me about £10 last time I used her .She is also on Whatsapp.

sandr

Members Stuart & Ros
Thanks evo80 that's useful to know if all else fails.

Lillybean

I’d suggest emailing the Branch first, written in translation to Turkish would help. You’d be amazed how helpful banks can be there, though I don’t know about Garanti Bank tbh. The larger the bank seems the more difficult.
Hope you get sorted.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom