english and irish
where is the most popular place to find the English and irish in kusadasi in the night time and would anyone have the name of a good night club and finally where is the best shop to get my eyes tested ant get glasses

english and irish
irish and english

could anyone tell me where is the best hotel or bar to meet the irish and English people in the night time in kusadasi please:35::help:

sgreat

Loveing Life !!
english and irish
Bar Street is pretty dead these days, looks to me like most of the old bars have just shut down.... Dunno Why tbh...

However there is still loads going on..The Marina Bars look very busy, alot of young Turks and tourists tend to use these bars now...And late drinking with club like atmosphere goes on at TREN this has now been relocated by the cruise terminal..

hope this helps

hijo

in my own clique
english and irish
eye test behind Koc Tas also ,glasses next door...Santana sports bar ..most days darts,quiz bingo ,football Irish English ,Scottish,even Welsh

Last edited:

sgreat

Loveing Life !!
english and irish
I'm gona have to give that santana sports bar a look... Keeps coming up in conversations I have with expats I often bump into around Migros... The place with the giant sat dish, i'm informed...:smile:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom