lilacdiana

lilacdiana
England win the Ashes!
For those you who have not heard England beat the Aussies today and won the Ashes back.

Di

Talkinman

England win the Ashes!
Ashes Back Home

Well done to the England cricket team on regaining the ashes. The Aussies always rub our noses in it so its time for them to eat humble pie.

debmax

England win the Ashes!
Re: Ashes Back Home

Crikey...Although I've been watching the cricket, when I read the heading I thought that something bad had happened..

Now I know, (phew) thank god.... Yes Well done England....:amen:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
England win the Ashes!

Yes well done, mind you if we'd lost this last test match, the whole England Team would have deserved the red card, but it's not over till it's over eh. My hubby is a big cricket fan, I just enjoy it when we win, the rules etc are too much to take in. Very patriotic feeling to gain those coveted Ashes from the Aussies though.

mikehibb

England win the Ashes!
I was trying to follow the last minutes of the game today whilst travelling from Bodrum to Baku, via Istanbul.
Managed to pick up a couple of free wifi sites at the airport, but still no final result.
Then just as boarding a colleague got a text with the good news.
Well done Lads.

Peregrine

England win the Ashes!

Yes well done, ....................., the rules etc are too much to take in. .........

its simple really:

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out. When both sides have been in and out including the not outs, that is the end of the game.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom