Akasya

Postless Pointer
England rugby team
As an England supporter through and through this display by two poor teams causes one to wonder if the better team won. I think it did, but not by as much as the scoreline suggests.

Steve.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
England rugby team
As an England supporter through and through this display by two poor teams causes one to wonder if the better team won. I think it did, but not by as much as the scoreline suggests.

Steve.

Yes, you are right.

mallin

mal mc cullough
England rugby team
still reckon the boys in green will do ye in twickenham.mind you france in france ought to be a cracker next week and if we can win that then we are on for retaining the slam

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
England rugby team
Scotland and France were shite. Think it was a contest for who had the prettiest hair.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
England rugby team
I tried for a long time to play rugby, alas quite inadequately. I liked it cos there were no bats, stumps etc to lose just a mis shapen pigskin. You had no need to either know of or be able to understand the rules. for me this was a great advantage. I just pushed the opposition around or got vaseline and horse oils in their eyes in the scrum. One thing i did eventually learn was that if the Ump told you not to do something, you got a smack in the mouth for being stupid.

If the current crop of internationals ignore the Umps clear instructions, hands out, stand back, wait, etc. the Ump should be allowed to deck them for being stupid and getting paid for it.

At my dump of a Sec Mod the head had delusions of grandeur we had to follow the code of his Alma Mater for Refs. They wore ties and blazers, and had to be referred to as Ump. Particularly if they had just jogged you a shorty.

Steve.

Last edited:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
England rugby team
Hard luck Scotland, you deserved to win.

France are tanking Ireland.

Second half coming up.

France just scored again.

Ireland scored 27-10

Last edited by a moderator:
England rugby team
Ireland 20 England 16 and what a great game of rugby it was.......... 'Together standing strong' Well done Ireland !!!

Reactions: Mag

mallin

mal mc cullough
England rugby team
ah boys that was so sweet.jeez that austin healy a bit of a whiner.close game but three tries to one....need i say more.well done ireland.low lie the fields.the stout will be flowing tonight.

England rugby team
austin healeys commentary centred on Johnny wilkinson every time there was a break in coverage...it was really annoying as there were plenty of outstanding players more deserving of comment....like Jamie Heaslip, Ulsters' Stephen Ferris (my favourite).....but why am I not surprised !!

Wales next then Scotland then Victory !!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom