Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete&Mag

End it all now....go on !!!
So ,there's this bloke standing on a window ledge ,20 stories up ,obviously upset.... A nearby siren voice whispers..." You're obviously not enjoying being a member of the human race. Stop Torturing yourself "
The milk of human kindness oozing out of every pore ! Pete

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Well, if he's holding up all the traffic.....................he needs to get on with it or get down! :wink:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
well if anyone is feeling that way and is reading this I hope they have the strength to ignore it.

Are you lot playing some sick game

bickern

It is reference a remark that KKOB put to get the last word in after the other thread about bob and suppressed views was closed by Mushtaq.

He then posted after Mushtaq but as that has been deleted it would be wrong for me to repeat it.

Mind you it just goes to prove a point.

Perhaps the Party I am on about "HINT HINT" might want to comment on the feeling about him on the forum and why he feels he has to use childlike comments to people.

The main one would be a reply as to how he thinks he has the right to insult people even though all members are bound by that one rule including moderators.

When people put thanks at the bottom of something does he not realise that it is a way of others saying that they agree to the sentiments expressed about him.

He likes challenges, that is one.

Speak up and be heard.

He does not have to hide behind rule #3

Last edited:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
I think you lot need to get out more.

But all the same if it was intended for Bob, you are being very very insensitive or at the least childish.

You all have very short memories.

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Please stop this sort of ping pong, it does no one any good, if you are unhappy with the forum then take a break from posting for a while, I will not tolerate this sort of threads.

Any more of this type of fights and I'll be happy to help by banning members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom