Ian

Emlak/Estate Agent
Hi,
I am thinking of buying another property in your area, can anyone recommend a good agent ?, house wanted will be for all year living, appreciate any useful info.

Pete&Mag

Emlak/Estate Agent
We have been very happy with Clover Management. They are based in the Dolmus Bus station square in Yalikavak. A lady called Sehval Ozturk runs it. She is very organised and speaks very good English. Everyone on our site is happy with her . Clover is an Emlak and villa management. Her addy is enquiries@clovervillamanagement.com
Cheers Pete

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Emlak/Estate Agent
l certianly can recommend Crescent homes as someone reliable and honest.
The way Mushtaq and his team work is very professional and honest and always make sure they make you feel at ease during the time your with him.
You can certianly garrentee there will be no grey area's left untounched,since they know how to keep the client happy with all the issues cleared.
When l went through Cresent homes to sell my property.Nothing was complicated in the process.They sorted it right there and then.

pebble

Emlak/Estate Agent
I would stick with Mushtaq and team. I wouldnt even look anywhere else. Trust me, I have experience with the turkish emlaks and some of the shady foreigner ones. Go with CRESCENT HOMES they seem to be one of the few with a business integrity.
If we dont stick together, we give the cowboys a chance to screw us, and quite frankly, a fair amount of us have been screwed, duped, royally ripped off, left with no recourse.

If we dont reward the good ones, we give the bad ones carte blanche.
we need to band together

just my opinion

Ian

Emlak/Estate Agent
We have been very happy with Clover Management. They are based in the Dolmus Bus station square in Yalikavak. A lady called Sehval Ozturk runs it. She is very organised and speaks very good English. Everyone on our site is happy with her . Clover is an Emlak and villa management. Her addy is enquiries@clovervillamanagement.com
Cheers Pete
Thanks Pete, I have emailed her.

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Emlak/Estate Agent
Thank you Bob and Pebble for your support.

Ian, unfortunately we don't cover Yalikavak area and as you are living in Didim I'm sure know all the pitfalls already, good luck with your search in Yalikavak it's a nice place.

Gail

Emlak/Estate Agent
Hi Pebble,

The link is for what purpose ??

Ian I think Pebble is just giving you the nod about being careful. Good luck with your search, Yalikavak is a lovely place, it's a good choice.

Ian

Emlak/Estate Agent
Cheers Mushtaq I knew your area of expertise didn't cover Yali !!, not yet anyway eh !, but if you do hear of anything drop me a line.

SANKOP

Desperately Seeking Info!
Emlak/Estate Agent
Hi Ian,

We would highly recommend Lynne & Coskun at Atlas Bodrum/Bodrum Property Service. Although we originally purchased through another emlak, we have dealt with them frequently over the past couple of years in respect of their building/renovation/furnishing service (excellent in all respects), and they have also helped us immensely in terms of communication with our sitesi management, and the belidye.

We've met several of their satisfied clients, and I'm sure that if you get in touch with them you won't be disappointed.

Regards

Mark & Sue

Reactions: Ian

hammers

Emlak/Estate Agent
hi ian try positive property he is very helpful and speaks very good english his name is alcan he has been a diamond the email is:alkantopologlu48@hotmail.com

Reactions: Ian

Ian

Emlak/Estate Agent
hi ian try positive property he is very helpful and speaks very good english his name is alcan he has been a diamond the email is:alkantopologlu48@hotmail.com
Is that email still good, I sent one to him but it came back as undeliverable ?.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Emlak/Estate Agent
Hi Ian, last year when i was looking for another property this time in yalikavak, i contacted various agents and gave them a pretty exact criteria, remember been here and done it before, of all of them i found carol and kim at pps actually researched and met that criteria, whereas others just showed me houses that in some cases didnt meet hardly any of the criteria. i didnt end up buying via them and have no connections with them, but found their service to be very proffessional, try kim@ppsturkey.com or carol@ppsturkey.com

martin

Ian

Emlak/Estate Agent
Hi Ian, last year when i was looking for another property this time in yalikavak, i contacted various agents and gave them a pretty exact criteria, remember been here and done it before, of all of them i found carol and kim at pps actually researched and met that criteria, whereas others just showed me houses that in some cases didnt meet hardly any of the criteria. i didnt end up buying via them and have no connections with them, but found their service to be very proffessional, try kim@ppsturkey.com or carol@ppsturkey.com

martin
Good info, I have just emailed her, if you hear of anything just drop me a line, cheers.

Ian

Emlak/Estate Agent
Your all proving to be a very helpful lot in Yali, much obliged to you.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom