ChrisBobs

Electricity off in Milas-Gulluk Sunday
There is a local news report saying that AYDEM will be doing maintenance work on the substations in Milas and the electricity for the area will be off between 7:00- 14:00 on Sunday 8 November.

Areas and villages listed: Milas İlçe Merkezi (Milas town), Çamiçi, Güllük, Beçin, Selimiye Municipalities including a total of 97 villages.
Ören Municipality and Bayır, Gürceğiz, Akçakaya, Çakıralan, Dereköy, Pinar, Sekköy, Hüsamlar, Çamlıca, Kalem, Alatepe, Kultak, Çökertme, Gökbel, Bozalan, Yoğunoluk, Türkevleri villages.

hijo

in my own clique
..well first of all i think its good news that they even let you know..here in kusadasi it just goes without warning...usually right in the middle of the missus ..watching corrie....then my lifes a misery ..:drum:even in the dark..lol

Harem

I've cliqued
Been off in the Kaya valley all day today - since 9 a.m. came back on about 2.30 p.m. No warning, but then who are we to expect to be told that the power will go off???

I had a power cut every day at different times (usually evening) about 3 weeks ago. Then nothing and an 18 hour power cut from early evening until mid morning the next day here in good ole Istanbul. That was no fun believe me.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom